Cash on hand: Locked

Re: My Ticwatch Pro 3 is not charging

Post by sam.tsoi » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:28 am

sam.tsoi wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:42 pm
Aathif Mahir wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:41 am
Hi Friends,

We are really very sorry for the issue your facing with Charging Cradle, Please visit the below link and create a warranty ticket and we'd send a replacement charging cradle as soon as possible.

https://support.mobvoi.com/

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator
Why did you say this when everyone so far has been told that they will need to send their units back and wait for a replacement? Can you clarify if your statement that replacement charging cradles begin sent out is not in fact true?
Have had confirmation that this is a lie. There eas never any intention to send replacement chargers

no avatar
sam.tsoi

Post by sam.tsoi » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:16 pm

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:41 am
Hi Friends,

We are really very sorry for the issue your facing with Charging Cradle, Please visit the below link and create a warranty ticket and we'd send a replacement charging cradle as soon as possible.

https://support.mobvoi.com/

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator
This isn't true. They will ask you to send the watch back and wait for a replacement, This was never true

no avatar
jamesngeo

Post by jamesngeo » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:33 pm

slaava87 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:00 am
jamesngeo wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:03 am
slaava87 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:33 am

You had to send watch back to them? I expect they send me new charging cable immedialy after they process my warranty ticket. I won't send anything back and wait weeks for new equipment.
Yup, that's right. The instruction was to send them back everything. Which makes sense I guess cause the watch wont be usable as a smartwatch without the charging cable, at least not for a week or more. I guess it's a battle of patience now. I have yet to hear back from them about the shipment of the replacement.
Who paid shipping? You or Mobvoi?

I don't understand why they didn't send you new charger, it will be easier and faster for everybody.
They paid for the shipping. Radio silence now though, I still don't have news about the replacement. I have emailed support again early this week to ask for updates, but no responses. I am honestly considering to ask for a refund, but just gathering enough patience before I do so. I am not entirely sure how the refund works but I feel like it's going to be as difficult as asking for a replacement, or even just getting a reply.

Has anyone gone through the refund process? How was the experience?

no avatar
gmoodie

Post by gmoodie » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:01 am

Well I was happy with my Ticwatch 3 until I got caught by the no charge bug. :evil:
I can't believe this issue wasn't caught in beta testing (unless as someone else said we the buyers are the beta testers).

I also can't believe they don't have spare chargers available at launch, this is a gross oversight on Mobvoi's part. Any other manufacturer out there has their accessories ready to go at launch.

I sure hope I don't get the runaround as it seems some other people are experiencing. I'm already leaning towards just saying forget it and paying the extra money for a Garmin watch that I can at least get local support for instead of sending it to the other side of the world.

I can't understand why they would use a proprietary charger. Just use a mini USB already - my el cheapo fitness watch wasn't that accurate but good Lord with that one all you have to do is remove the band and plug it into a USB outlet. No shortage of charging cables there!

Not a good first experience with Mobvoi, sure hope they step up.

no avatar
olvheine

Post by olvheine » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:47 am

Does someone get a response from the support team? Whats about Mr Aathif Mahir??? Why don´t you answer like the whole support team not to our questioins???

no avatar
olvheine

Post by olvheine » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:42 am

this morning I´ve got an answer: charging units are out of stock - next month again!!!!!!

no avatar
mobvoi34

Post by mobvoi34 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:20 pm

mobvoi33 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:16 am
They got back to me and asked "have I tried another USB port" - on the original ticket I pointed out a couple of hubs & different computer USB sockets all produce the same result.

Then radio silence.

It's amazing this isn't being acted on quicker, reputationally this has surely got big ramifications?!
Exact same here. Asked me to send pictures of it not working, trying different chargers, etc. Did all of that and now they haven't responded in over a week. This is ridiculous.

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:02 pm

Hi, Friends

We are making a progress on sending a replacement charging cradle as soon as possible, Please bear with us on this.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator

no avatar
olvheine

Post by olvheine » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:05 pm

I will send the whole thing back - but I don´t know where to send! No return shipping adress from the support is given!

They distroy their nice product with these really bad support.

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:09 pm

olvheine wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:05 pm
I will send the whole thing back - but I don´t know where to send! No return shipping adress from the support is given!

They distroy their nice product with these really bad support.
Hi olvheine,

We currently taking super quick actions on this issue. Please bear with us for week or two.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator