Audio Recording app on TicWatch Pro 3 GPS

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
mikeprocess
Cash on hand: Locked

Audio Recording app on TicWatch Pro 3 GPS

Post by mikeprocess » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:02 pm

Trying to figure out the intricacies of the native audio recording app on my new TicWatch Pro 3 GPS.  How can I insure that any recordings get transferred to the Mobvoi app on my Android phone?

In the app settings:  "Auto Clear" does it matter if that is on or off?  Shouldn't all audio recordings get transferred over to my phone in any case?   That isn't happening.  I have 3 or 4 audio recordings on my watch but only one has transferred over to the phone?    Can't figure that out.  It's like they aren't syncing??

I have confirmed that watch is connected to phone via bluetooth.

The instructions Mobvoi offers aren't any help .... http://activities.mobvoi.com/use-help/e ... oding.html

Thanks for any suggestions.

qiangzhang

Re: Audio Recording app on TicWatch Pro 3 GPS

Post by qiangzhang » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:20 am

Hi,

According to my understanding, the watch needs to transfer the recording files to the mobile phone through the network. If you need to transfer large recording files, it is recommended to disconnect the watch’s Bluetooth, and then connect to the wifi on the watch for synchronization.

no avatar
pr.codica

Post by pr.codica » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:43 am

Try to remove the device from the connected ones, and then re-pair them.

no avatar
mikeprocess

Post by mikeprocess » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:23 pm

Thanks for the suggestion to turn off bluetooth and just use wifi. The audio files I've recorded are only about 10 seconds long. But just the same I did turn off bluetooth on the watch and made sure it was connected to wifi. I then recorded a short audio file on the watch. When I checked the Mobvoi app on my Pixel 4XL phone the audio file did not transfer over. So it didn't work, but thanks for the suggestion.