- I am asked for my Google account email address. I provide it and press Next.
- I am asked for my Google account password. I provide it and press Next.
- The "2-step verification" screen appears, but is immediately replaced by another prompt for my Google account email address.
- I am asked for my Google account email address, slightly different from the prompt in #1. I provide it and press Next.
- I get an error message: "Couldn't sign you in. This browser or app may not be secure." See the attached screenshot.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
The Mobvoi app (on Android) is not syncing heart rate measurements to Google Fit, and I figured out that that's because I haven't "authorized" Google Fit in the Mobvoi app. When I try to do so, however, I encounter the following behavior during the authorization flow:
- Screenshot_20201002-163645.jpg (74.07 KiB) Viewed 1286 times
I deactivated the 2 step authentication, connected Mobvoi app and Google Fit and activated it again.
Is there a way to connect both apps without deactivating the 2atep authentication?
Is there a way to not deactivate the two-step authentication but link both apps?
This was annoying. Had to disable and re-enable2 factor authentication, where I lost all of the configurations I had earlier. Mobvoi please upgrade your web browser!!!
I'm having this problem right now, but it doesn't work even if I turn off two factor authentication.
What phone do you have?
problably the problem is the bowser that you are using in your phone, happened to me. The Xiaomi browser don't works, but with firefox i had no problem to link the app to google fit.
I would also like to know if its possible to link without deactivating 2 step