Battery indicator keeps blinking on TN display

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

alberto.dalben
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Battery indicator keeps blinking on TN display

Post by alberto.dalben » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:39 am

a.delrosso wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:04 pm
The Mobvoi app doesn't display the battery percentage to you too?
I had that problem with Android 9, and also the watch face page on Mobvoi app was empty.
Few weeks ago my phone received the Android 10 version upgrade and after that the % is now well shown, and also watch face page now it's working fine.

no avatar
baldauf.markus

Post by baldauf.markus » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Have the same issues... LCD Battery blinking, Sensors don't work. No restart helps, no shipping mode. And Google Assistant dont work in some cases.. Opened already a ticket. Hope this is fixable with a Firmware Update.

no avatar
mobvoi30

Post by mobvoi30 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:41 pm

a.delrosso wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:04 pm
The Mobvoi app doesn't display the battery percentage to you too?
Mine shows real battery percentage

no avatar
mobvoi30

Post by mobvoi30 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:56 am

I have an answer from Mobvoi support:

"Please be noted that You could not take shower with this watch. It could not be under the high-speed water and it is not suitable for showering. You could see the waterproof of ticwatch pro 3 via the FAQ in our official website.

Since you take shower with this watch, this belongs to man-damaged issue, which is not covered by warranty scope. However, we could cover the repair service for you and give you 30% discount to buy a new ticwatch pro 3. You do not need to return the original watch. If you would like to get this discount code, please let us know. "

Yes, I took a shower a day or two before I realized that the watches have issues.
Thes sent me a FAQ page, where is question about waterproof:

"Question: Is it waterproof?
TicWatch Pro 3 is IP68 and pool-swimming suitable. It can be worn when swimming in shadow water, washing hands (minimize exposing your smartwatch to soap), sweating, or when it is raining. Please don't try to place it under hot water, soap, detergent, seawater, etc. Not suitable for bathing shower, scuba diving, water skiing, various wading activities and deep water activities with high-speed water."

This is a fraud, IP68 is allowed in the shower!

no avatar
t.s.akkerhuis

Post by t.s.akkerhuis » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:18 pm

Crap I just ordered before reading this

no avatar
kemety

Post by kemety » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:21 am

I am having exactly the same problem. Two days ago, the battery indicator started blinking and no matter what I do it continues like that and all the sensors are no longer working. The watch is not even a month old! I restarted, drained the battery and recharged it, nothing is working. And worst of all, the battery now doesn't even last me one single day.
Should I request a replacement? @Aathif Mahir

no avatar
mobvoi30

Post by mobvoi30 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:19 pm

t.s.akkerhuis wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:18 pm
Crap I just ordered before reading this
You still can return it without opening, should not be a problem. But after my case, I can't be sure.

no avatar
clyde

Post by clyde » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:59 am

Had my ticwatch pro 3 for about 3 months and everything worked fine in the first two.

Then overnight I had problems and here is the summary

1. Icon blinking on the LCD display. see blink problem
2. Heart rate sensor does not work at all. see heart rate
3. Battery drain and get only one day of use with minimal running.

I tried all the "tricks" in this thread (including a factory reset of the watch) but still the same problems

I really liked my watch to start with but now very disappointed

Please provide a refund or replacement watch

no avatar

Post by 538160 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:13 pm

Solid Protection
IP Code Protection
1 Protection from contact with any large surface of the body, such as the back of a hand, but no protection against deliberate contact with a body part
2 Protection from fingers or similar objects
3 Protection from tools, thick wires or similar objects
4 Protection from most wires, screws or similar objects
5 Partial protection from contact with harmful dust
6 Protection from contact with harmful dust

Moisture Protection
IP Code Protection
1 Protection against vertically dripping water
2 Protection against vertically dripping water when device is tilted at an angle up to 15 degrees
3 Protection against direct sprays of water when device is tilted at an angle up to 60 degrees
4 Protection from sprays and splashing of water in all directions.
5 Protection from low-pressure water projected from a nozzle with a 6.3mm diameter opening in any direction
6 Protection from water projected in powerful jets from a nozzle with a 12.5mm diameter opening in any direction
7 Protected from immersion in water with a depth of up to 1 meter (or 3.3 feet) for up to 30 mins
8 Protected from immersion in water with a depth of more than 1 meter (manufacturer must specify exact depth)

no avatar
mobvoi30

Post by mobvoi30 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:22 pm

538160 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:13 pm
Solid Protection
IP Code Protection
1 Protection from contact with any large surface of the body, such as the back of a hand, but no protection against deliberate contact with a body part
2 Protection from fingers or similar objects
3 Protection from tools, thick wires or similar objects
4 Protection from most wires, screws or similar objects
5 Partial protection from contact with harmful dust
6 Protection from contact with harmful dust

Moisture Protection
IP Code Protection
1 Protection against vertically dripping water
2 Protection against vertically dripping water when device is tilted at an angle up to 15 degrees
3 Protection against direct sprays of water when device is tilted at an angle up to 60 degrees
4 Protection from sprays and splashing of water in all directions.
5 Protection from low-pressure water projected from a nozzle with a 6.3mm diameter opening in any direction
6 Protection from water projected in powerful jets from a nozzle with a 12.5mm diameter opening in any direction
7 Protected from immersion in water with a depth of up to 1 meter (or 3.3 feet) for up to 30 mins
8 Protected from immersion in water with a depth of more than 1 meter (manufacturer must specify exact depth)
This watch has IP rating: 68. which is absolutely lie. From my experience it seems it can survive only first or maybe second point, so 300 EUR watch has IP62 :roll: