Battery indicator keeps blinking on TN display

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
djurban01
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Battery indicator keeps blinking on TN display

Post by djurban01 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:39 am

I had the same issue and I got the same response from Costumer Service (Attached). They offered me 30% off to buy another one
Really felt scammed here.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 4.36.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 4.36.35 PM.png (197.33 KiB) Viewed 1410 times

no avatar
federico.savani.23

Post by federico.savani.23 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:37 pm

Same problems.

I want back my apple watch. <.<

no avatar
Thiesi

Post by Thiesi » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:09 pm

You realize the watch comes with an app called "Hand-Wash Timer" out of the box, right?

no avatar
kelly.maddy
Bank: Locked

Post by kelly.maddy » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:36 pm

Same issue here; this is a scam and does not meet ip68 spec. Garbage company. I initiated a charge back since they failed to honor specs and warranty. What a scam. Will never buy a mobvoi product again. That's what I get for jumping the gun on the SD4100 chipset :/

no avatar
Stev3M

Post by Stev3M » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:16 pm

I find this to be a really interesting topic. I bought my TWP3 as an upgrade for my TWP that I have had for quite some time now. I felt there were sufficient advances that it was worth the upgrade, and I still feel like that, but this thread makes me wonder.

For example: following the guide that came with my original TWP, when I'm on holiday abroad and the back of the watch is covered in sweat-laden sun cream, then I removed the strap and washed it in the sink with cold water and soap. This worked very well. but the new TWP3 strongly advises not to expose it to soap even though the waterproofing is a much higher spec, - the original TWP for example cannot be used in the swimming pool whereas the new TWP3 can supposedly be used whilst swimming.

One of my reasons for choosing the TWP3 was the thought that I could now use it for swimming. But from what I've read here, I don't believe it has proper water proofing otherwise: why should we avoid soap? And why would the waterproofing gradually decline?

I have a collection of watches (not so-called smart watches) that I can, and used to, readily swim with and their only cautionary words were that you shouldn't press the buttons whilst in the water.

Apart from this issue, so far I am very pleased with my new TWP3, though I haven't had it long enough to see if it develops some of the other issues that people are reporting - hopefully mine will be OK - maybe people with these other issues wear theirs in the shower and water ingress is the cause? Who know.

no avatar
bok.kas

Post by bok.kas » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:11 am

Same issue here. This is really disappointing. Weird battery drain, sensors not working and battery flashing on the essential screen misaligned with the watch status.

no avatar
MuhammadHusaini

Post by MuhammadHusaini » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:31 am

Hey
Same with my just happen last Friday. Now all not working, already contact Mobvoi what should be done, no reply yet. Hope can get update for fix. If not able to fix should get refund.

no avatar
MuhammadHusaini

Post by MuhammadHusaini » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:58 am

So anyone able to re-sycn the TN with real battery charge for the watch? Seem the method they give no able to solve, as to run calibrate still the same. If a new firmware can solve this issue, it should come fast as it impact a lot of people. If cannot mobvoi should give feedback what the customer should do to get fix or refund or any other way?

no avatar
Leopzlopes

Post by Leopzlopes » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:17 pm

Well, I see that the battery indicator on TN display + sensors death + battery draining might be a common issue. Same here. My ticwatch pro 3 is the second device that I try to give a credit to Mobvoi, and unfortunatelly will be my last, due to lot´s of issues, starting with wear os itself (which Google doesn´t appear to care about).
Also, firware updates seems to be launched in "go horse mode", cracking the devices rapidly.
It´s unfortunate, but...So long, Mobvoi..

no avatar
atunguyd
Bank: Locked

Post by atunguyd » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:24 am

Add me to the list with the same problem.

Started with me noticing that the watch was dead early in the day. I had to put it on the charger for it to switch on.
Then once charged I noticed the same issues with TN mode showing low battery and sensors not working.
Reset to factory did nothing but going to shipping mode fixed it and sensors working again. But now battery only lasts about 7 hours. Last week I would only use about 30% battery in one day, now suddenly the battery can't even last 7 hours.