TicWatch Pro 3 Software Improvements

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
henk.potman
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: TicWatch Pro 3 Software Improvements

Post by henk.potman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:32 pm

When running and using Tic Exercises 'running outdoor' i regularly get a 'Heart Beat' notification.

I guess it's a hight heart beat BPM notification, there's a heart symbol, a red text and a number (BPM) in white characters, and there's a quarter right circle on the right in red colour. However I usually use reading glasses which I don't wear while running. It's impossible for me to read the message and the number.

Please modify this screen and show this message and number in very big characters.

Thanks!

no avatar
philipp.82

Post by philipp.82 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:05 am

Great watch. Especially the FSTN display.
Minimalistic but useful.
Since we can disable the automatic backlight, there is nothing annoying.
Two things Mobvoi could add would be great.

1) In smartwatch mode while the FSTN display is on (autobacklight OFF), it would be great to activate the backlight by tap on the display, because sometimes the backlight is very good. But it's annoying when it turns on by itself. It's always goes on and off when I drive a car. For example: tap for activate the backlight, double tap to activate the second display.

2) the essential mode is a fantastic invention. I turn it on for the night, because I don't need the smartwatch when I sleep. So it is safe a lot on energy. By doing this my watch runs for four days.
It would be great when we could configure the watch to go into the essential mode for example at 10:00 PM and activate the smartwatch mode again at 6:15 AM.

no avatar
philip.f.green

Post by philip.f.green » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:56 pm

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:01 am
Hi Friends,

We are creating this thread to make note of the software Improvements and features that you'll love to see implemented TicWatch Pro 3.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator
2021-02-04
Hi.
I was, of course, delighted when I noticed the DD-MM date display on my watch's FSTN screen yesterday, but I am a tad disappointed that TicHealth on the watch still shows the week starting on Sunday (half-way through the weekEND) despite that same TicHealth app showing the week starting on Monday on my phone, as set in my regional preferences, but on the phone the date still shows as MM/DD.

Any idea whether this is also "in the works"?

Watch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5u7ta8xmuzb6m ... n.png?dl=0
Phone: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcdohljbooqkb ... 6.png?dl=0

no avatar
laczko.istvan

Post by laczko.istvan » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:19 pm

It would be really nice if Google Fit and Tichealth syncs and showing the same datas (like steps). It's a little bit odd that they don't show the same values.

no avatar
rzufnew1

Post by rzufnew1 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:52 pm

I would like to ask Mobvoi to add in TICExercise app additional type of exercise:

Indor walking on the treadmill

There is activity "Indor runing" in app but in is not the same as "Indor walking".

When i choose Indor Running it counts to high distance and to mamy calories when I compare it to treadmill data which has right data accordig to distance. Real difference is too high to use it .

It is normal because running is not the same as walking.

Thank You

no avatar
daftpunkatw

Post by daftpunkatw » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:46 am

Sorry if this request is already written, but there are too many pages , my requests are

A way to measure Vo2max

And more volume for the speaker, because when I'm outside I barely hear when I'm making calls .

Thanks.

no avatar
jannikhelmi

Post by jannikhelmi » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:24 pm

I would love to install more customization options for the built in Watchfaces.

A lot of them are just useless because I can't see any compilations or data on them. But they all look very very good

no avatar
fotonzeyf

Post by fotonzeyf » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:20 am

Auto-Pause does not work at rest during Cycling. However, Auto-Pause happens when the GPS signal is lost. I would like this to be fixed.

It's will be nice to show up time on Basic screen mode at the moment of activity. Currently it just shows the exercise time. Also, the Hour digit seems too small for activities that exceed an hour.

I expect it to be an emergency application. SOS

no avatar
m.batrac
Bank: Locked

Post by m.batrac » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:39 am

laczko.istvan wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:19 pm
It would be really nice if Google Fit and Tichealth syncs and showing the same datas (like steps). It's a little bit odd that they don't show the same values.
I found this issue also 😣

no avatar
dcm676

Post by dcm676 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:49 pm

My wishlist:
-I think the telephone app "Mobvoi" should improve in graphs, information, characteristics, etc with a big redesign. I would appreciate an explanation in the app how the watch gets the information like stress, pulse and the graphs too.
-More information in the app about my readings compared with my group age.
- I think the algorithms should improve in all the fields like autoexercise, sleep, pulse, stress, etc
-Add new characteristics