TicWatch Pro 3 Software Improvements

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
andreabrigandi821
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: TicWatch Pro 3 Software Improvements

Post by andreabrigandi821 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:13 pm

Hi everyone I'm andrea from Italy, and I have a ticwatch pro 3 GPS and I'm very happy of this smartwatch. I have only one problem with the Google assistant, when I call the assistant keeping hold the power button and ask it to make a call it answers me sorry I can't do this anymore. Is there anyone that has the same problem? How can I resolve it?

kamindus

Post by kamindus » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:21 pm

vit.ferreira wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:47 pm
more "old school" functions is essential mode: too bad that we can only activate heart rate monitoring, it would really b essential to have the possibility to set, at least, an alarm.
Correct.

Alarm should be, indeed, part of "Essential Mode", since any watch (even the $2 ones) can do this, being smart or not.

kamindus

Post by kamindus » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 pm

Other necessary change:

When TicWatch records anything from VoiceMemo, the files are NOT acessible. They are STUCK inside the Mobvoi app.

The APP needs to allow the SHARE option, so we can use the file and convert to MP3, for example, and edit/use for any purpose.

no avatar
willypingpang

Post by willypingpang » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:12 pm

Battery life improvement. It's not very good

no avatar
Harboe

Post by Harboe » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:46 am

Hi there,

My wishes:

Wear OS H-MR2
- More timely updates, both system and security

A quick toggle for tilt to wake in the drag-down menu (or what you call it)
- It would be even better if you could, like on Samsung Galaxy watches, choose which icons you need

Some kind of sleep mode
- The best would be something that turns on when it's tracking sleep
- A toggle in the drag-down menu

Thanks up front,
Harboe

no avatar
jdudek37

Post by jdudek37 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:31 pm

It would be nice to have the option to turn off the leading zero in 12 hour time on the lcd panel. In the USA the leading zero is replaced by am/pm. Some like it for balance but many don't as it doesn't do anything and looks strange. It would actually be nice if Mobvoi would remove it in their digitals watch faces also. Most countries use 24 hour time so they aren't aware of the h:mm format.

no avatar
j.morin27

Post by j.morin27 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:27 pm

I see some other people have suggested it to, but essential mode customization. To me steps is borderline useless as sometimes I log 100-300 steps while sitting at my desk working. Having numbers of events, heart rate, stress level, temp, etc. Would be much more useful.

kamindus

Post by kamindus » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:54 am

Please mobvoi

Add DISABLE SECONDS for essential screen

It's not necessary, since you can change the date format, disabling seconds it's a natural step

no avatar
postavdg

Post by postavdg » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:20 pm

Le app Tic non sono compatibili con pixel 3a

no avatar
philip.f.green

Post by philip.f.green » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:34 am

Since I took delivery of the watch on 29th October 2021, I have been disappointed with the lack of statistics in the TicHealth app.
On 14 December Mobvoi responded to my review of the TicHealth app with
" Hello, thanks for the feedback, we are currently studying the revision of the app, which will increase the functions you mentioned, so stay tuned"
On 02 March 2021 Mobvoi responded to my review of the Mobvoi (formerly TicWatch) app with
" Thank you for your feedback. We are currently revising the application. We will add weekly and monthly data summaries in the future, so stay tuned"

This isn't even Mobvoi's first TicWatch, so it's a thing that hasn't been resolved in all the time they have been selling them. I'm fed up with waiting and from 01 April 2021 I shall be using Google Fit exclusively to track/record and review my exercise.