Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

garrywadams
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: TicWatch Pro 3 Software Improvements

Post by garrywadams » Sat May 08, 2021 2:07 pm

howie.b.shribman wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:09 pm
Hello, I am a veterinarian and use my watch for things like taking heart rates. It would be very useful if there was an option for increasing the screen timeout to 30s or 60s, instead of the 15s maximum, so that I can see the second hand for that full period.

Thanks
You could launch the "stopwatch" app. I have this added as a shortcut on my watchface so I can launch it with a single tap. The stopwatch app will stay in focus for 30 seconds before the screen times out, but even once it times out, the timer is still running so waking the screen would show the current time on your stopwatch even if it had timed out on you.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
nmcviegas

Post by nmcviegas » Tue May 11, 2021 11:56 am

Hi.
I believe that could be a dot, a symbol, anyting in the FSTN display to alert notifications. With this there is no need to turn on the amoled dyplay to see if has any notifications.
Another thing that i believe is important is to have te possibility to regulate the intensity of the vibration.
Thanks a lot a continue with the good work.

kamindus

Post by kamindus » Sat May 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Allow the FSTN screen to blink for notifications

Please mobvoi team, allow us to choose in the essential mode settings an option to, when using the smartwatch activated, to enable the hours digits to BLINK, exactly like the battery indicator ALREADY does when it's low.

It would be VERY USEFUL, since there's no indication on the always on low power display for notifications unread.

Please Mobvoi team, this is possible not a huge change, just enable this simple option to us, like the date format DD-MM that dropped months ago, an excellent quality of life improvement.

Thanks for listening, hoping for the feature to exist at some point.

no avatar
james6

Increase Swim Activity Font Size

Post by james6 » Tue May 18, 2021 6:19 am

Hi,

It would be great if you could increase the font size in the swim workout, as it's very difficult to read the display in the pool with the small numbers.

Thanks

no avatar
philipp.82

Post by philipp.82 » Tue May 18, 2021 6:29 am

It would be great to choose apps on the watch which could keep the FSTN display (if the smartdisplay is NOT allways on) off while the app is running.
I think it would be usefully, if you use Maps (navigation for pedestrians), Notes (with shopping list).

no avatar
omibus

Post by omibus » Mon May 24, 2021 12:59 pm

I have two requests:
The smart alarm time in ticsleep has to be adjustable for every week day. I need to wake up on weekdays way earlier than on the weekend. And I often forget do deactivate and reactivate the alarm.
So please add a feature to add multiple alarms and the option to set specific weekdays for each alarm.

2nd request:
I have deactivated tilt to wake and also deactivated AOD. But I would still like to turn on the back light when I tilt my wrist so the essential display will be backlit without waking the watches OLED display.
I am not talking about essential Mode! I talk about smart mode, but AOD deactivated.

no avatar
icebrain

Post by icebrain » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:32 pm

treggy1 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:31 pm
- Ability to choose watch only GPS (the gps is not very accurate when paired to phone and it's ruined my pace results)
Do we have any updates on this? Things work fine with Google Fit but I'd like to use ticexercise because it can drive the LCD screen.

Any way to schedule the LCD backlight? I like having it on most of the time but I wish I could have it automatically turn off and go to essential mode while sleeping. As it is right now I have to do it manually.

no avatar
dyastrab

Post by dyastrab » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:39 pm

Any chance the weather emergency notifications can be changed from simple Chinese to English?. I'm in NY (USA) where we have thunder showers today. I keep receiving Chinese language notifications in orange triangles .

no avatar
exlixx

Post by exlixx » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:40 pm

Two sincere request to the Mobvoi team:

(1) Notification dot or blink a the FSTN screen;
(2) the wearOS be migraated to the new Samsung+WearOS platform

Thanks, and I must say I have been enjoying the TicWatch Pro 3, coming from the Samsung Active, Samsung Active 2, Garmin Vivoactive 3, Garmin Venu, Garmin Venu SQ, Oppo Watch and FitBit Versa 3.