philipp.82
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: TicWatch Pro 3 Software Improvements

Post by philipp.82 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:42 am

lukas.solf1 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:25 pm
giuseppe.mastrangelo wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:17 am
Gives the ability to disable the second screen based on the running app.
For example: when I activate the navigation on google maps it's really annoying that after few seconds the watch activate the second screen. I lost the navigation map and I need to press button or touch the screen to reactivate it.
I also don't like it to press the button all the time.
I have a very good idea how to fix the problem. When an app is open (TicExercise, Google Maps, Bring!, ...), the display activates when you turn your wrist even if tilt to wake is disabled. If no app is opened and the watchface is active, the smartwatch behaves as usual. Please add this feature Mobvoi, I don't want to press the button all the time at the supermarket or while my workout.
I think it would be great to create a list of Apps that makes the screen always on for the time the App is running.
For example start a small app on the watch and select several apps you like which are installed on the watch.
While these apps are running, the smartwatch screen is always on even if the option “always on display” is turned off.
Would be perfect while using for example Google Maps, several fitness apps, Google Notes(shopping list).
When the App is closed, the watch switches to the secondary screen (if “always on display” is turned off).

no avatar
ronnyb.jr

Post by ronnyb.jr » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:28 pm

Hi,

to help us have the updates on what is already in the post. Could you modify you first comment and add the improvements already posted and what status do they have with a date beside it.

Exemple of status:
Submited : we received the improvement and we are looking at it
In progress : you are working on it (programming)
Ready : will be in the next update.
Not planned: but next possible date could be fun.
Limited : software or hardware limitations makes it impossible
Refered to google : links to the official post where we can comment. This would avoid having multiple post on the same thing and would make it easier for ticwatch pro 3 users to make our improvements seen by google programmers.

Thank you for making a very nice watch. I'm having a good time lol using it.

no avatar
ronnyb.jr

Post by ronnyb.jr » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:50 pm

Add a poll for voting for our favorites :D

no avatar
dcm676

Post by dcm676 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:16 pm

I would like to see all the information that the watch gives me in my phone. I currently can see much more information in ticpulse or other watch apps like ticsleep, tichealth, etc than in mobvoi app of phone.
I would like to configure the watch from my phone too.
I think these 2 things are essential for a better user experience.
Thanks

no avatar
dcm676

Post by dcm676 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:02 pm

I think ticpulse should improve with a better alghorithm, heart rate recovery(HRR) mesurements and mesures of heart rate at a high frequency...

no avatar
dcm676

Post by dcm676 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:03 pm

I think ticpulse should improve with a better alghorithm, heart rate recovery(HRR) mesurements and mesures of heart rate at a high frequency...

no avatar
soulband

Post by soulband » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:03 am

Hi there,

I got my TicWatch Pro 3 GPS last week, and I am really happy with it.

I have one request, though: The latest Galaxy Watches by Samsung have recently got the ability to measure blood pressure on the watch itself, presumably by somehow using the sensors for the heart rate monitor. Apparently it is necessary to calibrate the watch against a blood pressure monitor once a month, but that is not a big issue, and from what I have heard the results are accurate and reliable, making this a genuine health feature. Apple is planning to introduce something similar.

It would be great if this feature could also be added to the TicWatch, as the ability to check one's blood pressure easily and regularly would be a real bonus for health monitoring. (I would also not mind the introduction of a one-channel ECG, which has been requested here before.)

Greeting from Germany

Jan

no avatar
philip.f.green

Post by philip.f.green » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:43 am

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:01 am
Hi Friends,

We are creating this thread to make note of the software Improvements and features that you'll love to see implemented TicWatch Pro 3.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator
Hi.

Another new month started today and TicHealth, which has already been in use for a couple of years, still can't tell me how much I cycled last month or last week, how much I walked .... etcetera.
I like my PRO 3 GPS for the most part, but TicHealth is frankly disappointing.

no avatar
petr

Post by petr » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:47 am

Have you in plans support for other workout platforms like MapMyRun, MapMyFitness, etc.?

no avatar
evgkushnirov

Post by evgkushnirov » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:49 am

Hey, guys.. You just write here such uncommon and rare things....
Here are main which do not alow to use watch as smatWATCH, now I use my EXPENCIVE watch as fitness tracker.

1. Assistant doesnt work.
I see "Cant reach phone at the moment" error if performing some action. So no way for example to create appointment from my watch. e.t.c
I have Russian lang set on my phone as system language. Someone says that its googles problem.. but on wifes FOSSIL everything works fine...

2. CANT USE PHONE APP ON WATCH WHEN USING MY TWS EARBUDS... HOW DOES ANYONE LIVE WITH THIS????? :x
When I launch PHONE app on the watch, when i dial number or call from Call History, it automatically calls via watch internal speaker :evil: :evil: :evil: .... There definately should be an option to call via phone to hear sound on my tws