TicWatch Pro 3 H MR2 beta test recruitment ended

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

qiangzhang
Cash on hand: Locked

TicWatch Pro 3 H MR2 beta test recruitment ended

Post by qiangzhang » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:35 am

Update on February 2:

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your positive response. The current number of people has exceeded expectations (currently close to 100). :D :D :D I did not expect to collect so many registration requests in such a short time.

To me, too many users means that my workload will be greatly increased, and tracking the issue will become very difficult. Therefore, I will suspend the recruitment of Beta test and will start Contact users who have sent me a test request.

I hope everyone can understand my decision.

This week or next Monday, I will push beta version to these beta users.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

Since last Friday, we have started to push the last stable version of H MR1. Now, it's time to switch to H MR2 time.

At present, the H MR2 version is close to completion internally, but it is still a Beta version. Therefore, I hope to recruit a small number of users with engineering background, or users who love to experience the new version, to help discover some potential issues that may exist on H MR2.

Please note that it is still a Beta version, there may be some unknown bugs, and Google pay cannot be used. And once you complete the upgrade, you will not be able to roll back to the H MR1 version. Therefore, I suggest that ordinary users can wait for our stable version.

The deadline for this recruitment is the evening of February 4. If you are interested in this, please contact me via private message, and provide your region, mobile phone model, watch serial number.

If you encounter any issues after the upgrade, please describe your problem in detail and provide pictures or videos (this can better help us locate the problem) or bugreport in this post. You can also send me private message to get a faster response.

In addition, the official stable version will be launched in early or mid-March (based on Google's approval process, the time may be advanced or delayed).

Thank you very much for your participation.

no avatar
cristian.gonzalez

Re: TicWatch Pro 3 H MR2 beta test recruitment

Post by cristian.gonzalez » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Hola que tal yo estoy intersado en probar la beta del ticwatch 3 gps saludos :D

no avatar
Ericd414

Post by Ericd414 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:44 pm

I downloaded MR2 from system updates today. So far so Good. I guess I am in the beta then?
Thanks
E

no avatar
Ulstrands

Post by Ulstrands » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:43 pm

Yes, please!
I would very much like to test the beta version of the HMR-2

Live in Denmark.

Please contact me for further info.

Thank You very much in advance

Best regards

Jan Pors Ulstrand

no avatar
salad4685

Post by salad4685 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:56 pm

I sent you an email, I really hope I get accepted I love my TicWatch, it's the best smartwatch i've ever owned!

no avatar
salad4685

Post by salad4685 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:59 pm

I love my TicWatch Pro 3 GPS and use it everyday, I really hope I get a chance to test this beta!

no avatar
alves568

Post by alves568 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:40 am

I want to participate in the beta test, but I can't sent you a ok ...

That seems to be a forum protection :roll:

no avatar
msmenne17

Post by msmenne17 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:03 am

qiangzhang wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:35 am
Hi Guys,

Since last Friday, we have started to push the last stable version of H MR1. Now, it's time to switch to H MR2 time.

At present, the H MR2 version is close to completion internally, but it is still a Beta version. Therefore, I hope to recruit a small number of users with engineering background, or users who love to experience the new version, to help discover some potential issues that may exist on H MR2.

Please note that it is still a Beta version, there may be some unknown bugs, and Google pay cannot be used. And once you complete the upgrade, you will not be able to roll back to the H MR1 version. Therefore, I suggest that ordinary users can wait for our stable version.

The deadline for this recruitment is the evening of February 4. If you are interested in this, please contact me via private message, and provide your region, mobile phone model, watch serial number.

If you encounter any issues after the upgrade, please describe your problem in detail and provide pictures or videos (this can better help us locate the problem) or bugreport in this post. You can also send me private message to get a faster response.

In addition, the official stable version will be launched in early or mid-March (based on Google's approval process, the time may be advanced or delayed).

Thank you very much for your participation.
I would send a private message, but I'm not allowed to. I have a Google Pixel 3 XL phone. Please send me a message so I can send my watch serial number to you.

no avatar
bjyrkvig

Post by bjyrkvig » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:23 am

Yes, please!
I would very much like to test the beta version of the HMR-2

no avatar
kmartburrito

Post by kmartburrito » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:23 am

I would love to help, and have an engineering background, so can try to help provide any info you may need, etc. Thanks for the opportunity!