Heart Rate accuracy

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
mrc951
Cash on hand: Locked

Heart Rate accuracy

Post by mrc951 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:07 pm

I just received the TicWatch Pro 3 yesterday. I am coming from an Apple Watch. Overall I like the watch but I am having some issues and was wondering if someone could offer me some insight.

Heart Rate is jumping around constantly. While resting the heart rate shows 60 which is high compared to my Pulse Ox and what my Apple Watch displays. At rest it is usually 45. Occasionally, it will zoom up to 100-120 bpm. Pulse Ox shows it around 60 when that happens. Also when I try and manually measure the pulse it produces a sensor error. Google Fit is also not showing the heart rate readings. Instead it shows the ones from yesterday and only one reading.

Yesterday, the tilt to wake function was not working. I had to check and uncheck the box to make it work. I also did a factory watch reset and assumed maybe it did not install correctly. But that did not seem to fix the issue. I also checked for any system updates prior to a factory reset to make sure the reinstall was "clean". I also have the Cardiogram app installed on it.

no avatar
uwe.komoss
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Heart Rate accuracy

Post by uwe.komoss » Thu May 06, 2021 6:51 pm

Perhaps cleaning the sensor could help, but my watch also shows false HR spikes... :(