Hi how do I add my work account to my watch?

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
daftpunkatw
Cash on hand: Locked

Hi how do I add my work account to my watch?

Post by daftpunkatw » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:57 am

Hi, I've been trying to add my Gmail work account to the watch, I have it on my Android phone, this is the first time I add it , the process went well, the watch prompted me to download the device policy app, and after that , I had to register my account, using the device policy app, but I wasn't able to continue, so I stopped there , but I had a persistent notification in the watch , asking to continue with the register process, tried several times without success, I saw the account in the wear os app on the phone , after a long research I found that a user had the same issue , and downgraded the device policy app, using adb via WiFi, and that made it work, so I did the same, but I wasn't able to add my account, so, after deleting my work account from my phone , deleting the policy app, from phone and watch, cleared cache and data, and my work profile , my phone deleted all the work profile related apps, and the device policy app.

Tried from zero again and nothing , also I factory reset the watch twice and deleted all wear os cache and data from Google services and wear os apps, and when I try to add my work account from the wear os app, now just doesn't do anything, no prompt to download the app from the watch play store , and I can't add my work account, any idea why is this happening?? Also if you know how to add it or a workaround, please share , thanks .