Android Wear Oreo. *Final Update*

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Jimbo54321
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 6:18 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Android Wear Oreo. *Final Update*

Post by Jimbo54321 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 am

Wow. The theme is an ugly greenish grey background on menu screens. Why no black theme mobvoi?

no avatar
kevinlin12
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Android Wear Oreo. *Final Update*

Post by kevinlin12 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:22 am

I got the update finally and it adds the latest feature about adding new battery saving mode into settings.

no avatar
rossomike1966
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:52 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwatch E - error in OREO update

Post by rossomike1966 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:36 am

I am owner of TIC Ex from a month. I received the Android update notification via ota. I started the process, until the complete download of the new oreo package. I restarted to complete the installation, but but at some point (see picture) i get a system error. after the TIC say to me that was impossible to complete the installation. I tried to do a reset factory, and to download the package again but I always get the same error. i have done this process 4 or 5 times....I can not upgrade to oreo.I kindly ask assistance to the process.
thank you very much to all
Image

no avatar
kevinlin12
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Android Wear Oreo. *Final Update*

Post by kevinlin12 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:38 am

I just got the update today and all the new feature Google said on the I/O were included.

Here are some screenshot. The Android Version is still on 8.0 not P.

However, it added something like Home app version(cuz I have a Home mini )

Also, the boot animation got the latest Wear OS animation
Attachments
unnamed.png
unnamed.png (18.23 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
unnamed (2).png
unnamed (2).png (23.7 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
unnamed (1).png
unnamed (1).png (22.24 KiB) Viewed 3364 times

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch E - error in OREO update

Post by Jamie » Sat May 12, 2018 7:04 am

rossomike1966 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:36 am
I am owner of TIC Ex from a month. I received the Android update notification via ota. I started the process, until the complete download of the new oreo package. I restarted to complete the installation, but but at some point (see picture) i get a system error. after the TIC say to me that was impossible to complete the installation. I tried to do a reset factory, and to download the package again but I always get the same error. i have done this process 4 or 5 times....I can not upgrade to oreo.I kindly ask assistance to the process.
thank you very much to all
Image
Hi,

Kindly contact support@mobvoi.com and they will assist you in this.

no avatar
boneymss
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:35 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Android Wear Oreo. *Final Update*

Post by boneymss » Sat May 12, 2018 7:36 am

Finally got the update. Took really long to download but the upgrade went smoothly. I hope the bugs are solved, will see. For me, best new feature is the option to disable "touch to wake". This way I can prevent accidental wakes and change of watch face or some other function.

no avatar
Nightguard
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 8:52 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Android Wear Oreo. *Final Update*

Post by Nightguard » Sat May 12, 2018 8:57 am

maffle wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:50 pm
No update for me so far when I press "system update" under settings : - (
You should recieve it during the new installation process after doing a factory reset. At least worked for me.

no avatar
Jianzi
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:49 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Android Wear Oreo. *Final Update*

Post by Jianzi » Sat May 12, 2018 11:34 am

您好

Ticwatce E已更新OREO,但開啟了OK Google字詞偵測,不管怎麼說 OK Google 都沒有反應
一定要長按按鈕才能啟動語音助理,實在很困擾,未更新前都正常
已經解除配對恢復原廠設定好幾次了,還是沒有解決,一樣都沒反應

請問要如何能夠降回前一版本或是有解決方法呢?

辛苦了,謝謝您

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Android Wear Oreo. *Final Update*

Post by Jamie » Sat May 12, 2018 11:36 am

Jianzi wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:34 am
您好

Ticwatce E已更新OREO,但開啟了OK Google字詞偵測,不管怎麼說 OK Google 都沒有反應
一定要長按按鈕才能啟動語音助理,實在很困擾,未更新前都正常
已經解除配對恢復原廠設定好幾次了,還是沒有解決,一樣都沒反應

請問要如何能夠降回前一版本或是有解決方法呢?

辛苦了,謝謝您
hello. Please ensure 'Ok Google' is enabled in settings. Thank you

no avatar
Jianzi
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:49 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Android Wear Oreo. *Final Update*

Post by Jianzi » Sat May 12, 2018 11:49 am

Jamie wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:36 am
Jianzi wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:34 am
您好

Ticwatce E已更新OREO,但開啟了OK Google字詞偵測,不管怎麼說 OK Google 都沒有反應
一定要長按按鈕才能啟動語音助理,實在很困擾,未更新前都正常
已經解除配對恢復原廠設定好幾次了,還是沒有解決,一樣都沒反應

請問要如何能夠降回前一版本或是有解決方法呢?

辛苦了,謝謝您
hello. Please ensure 'Ok Google' is enabled in settings. Thank you
確實有啟用,但是都沒有反應
Image

Post Reply