TicWatch Face-Off #5

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

Post Reply

TicWatch Face-Off #5

Black Gent
0
No votes
Bohemia
0
No votes
Digital Pro
3
33%
Electric Line
5
56%
Mithril
1
11%
 
Total votes: 9

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 am
Cash on hand: Locked

TicWatch Face-Off #5

Post by Jamie » Fri May 25, 2018 10:02 am

Hey everyone,

5 more watch faces! The team here are having too much fun creating and uploading these watch faces, forcing me to post yet another face-off in this short span of time. Someone save me....

Jokes aside, I enjoy sharing these watch faces with you guys. Vote for your favorite and share your thoughts. I will be compiling all the most popular watch faces chosen by you guys at the end.


Black Gent.PNG
Black Gent.PNG (12.73 KiB) Viewed 5020 times
Black Gent, a smart-looking analog watch face. This black-and-white watch face is ideal for office use. If you observe closely, the design resembles a smiley face. It can display features such as battery status, steps taken, and day of the week.
Bohemia.PNG
Bohemia.PNG (41.99 KiB) Viewed 5020 times
Bohemia, an artistic watch face. This is an intricate watch face inspired by Bohemian design.
Digital Pro.PNG
Digital Pro.PNG (33.62 KiB) Viewed 5020 times
Digital Pro, an eye-catching digital watch face. Use this watch face to draw attention with its sharp colors and bold design. It can display features such as battery status, steps taken, and day of the week.
Electric Line.PNG
Electric Line.PNG (23.25 KiB) Viewed 5020 times
Electric Line, an energizing digital watch face. A powerful and energizing watch face. It can display features such as battery status, steps taken, and day of the week. Comes in four different themes: Energy Blue, Power Red, Fluorescent Green, and Bright Orange.
Mithril.PNG
Mithril.PNG (40.24 KiB) Viewed 5020 times
Mithril, a silver-white analog watch face. A silver-white watch face. Users may choose to display battery status, heart rate, steps taken, or weather.

As usual, wishing everyone a good day.
Jamie

no avatar
Lambda
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 1:35 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: TicWatch Face-Off #5

Post by Lambda » Fri May 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Jamie wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 10:02 am
Hey everyone,

5 more watch faces! The team here are having too much fun creating and uploading these watch faces, forcing me to post yet another face-off in this short span of time. Someone save me....

Jokes aside, I enjoy sharing these watch faces with you guys. Vote for your favorite and share your thoughts. I will be compiling all the most popular watch faces chosen by you guys at the end.



Black Gent.PNG

Black Gent, a smart-looking analog watch face. This black-and-white watch face is ideal for office use. If you observe closely, the design resembles a smiley face. It can display features such as battery status, steps taken, and day of the week.

Bohemia.PNG

Bohemia, an artistic watch face. This is an intricate watch face inspired by Bohemian design.

Digital Pro.PNG

Digital Pro, an eye-catching digital watch face. Use this watch face to draw attention with its sharp colors and bold design. It can display features such as battery status, steps taken, and day of the week.

Electric Line.PNG

Electric Line, an energizing digital watch face. A powerful and energizing watch face. It can display features such as battery status, steps taken, and day of the week. Comes in four different themes: Energy Blue, Power Red, Fluorescent Green, and Bright Orange.

Mithril.PNG

Mithril, a silver-white analog watch face. A silver-white watch face. Users may choose to display battery status, heart rate, steps taken, or weather.

As usual, wishing everyone a good day.
Jamie
That's great but we want the Wander one ;-)

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: TicWatch Face-Off #5

Post by Jamie » Fri May 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Lambda wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:41 pm
Jamie wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 10:02 am
Hey everyone,

5 more watch faces! The team here are having too much fun creating and uploading these watch faces, forcing me to post yet another face-off in this short span of time. Someone save me....

Jokes aside, I enjoy sharing these watch faces with you guys. Vote for your favorite and share your thoughts. I will be compiling all the most popular watch faces chosen by you guys at the end.



Black Gent.PNG

Black Gent, a smart-looking analog watch face. This black-and-white watch face is ideal for office use. If you observe closely, the design resembles a smiley face. It can display features such as battery status, steps taken, and day of the week.

Bohemia.PNG

Bohemia, an artistic watch face. This is an intricate watch face inspired by Bohemian design.

Digital Pro.PNG

Digital Pro, an eye-catching digital watch face. Use this watch face to draw attention with its sharp colors and bold design. It can display features such as battery status, steps taken, and day of the week.

Electric Line.PNG

Electric Line, an energizing digital watch face. A powerful and energizing watch face. It can display features such as battery status, steps taken, and day of the week. Comes in four different themes: Energy Blue, Power Red, Fluorescent Green, and Bright Orange.

Mithril.PNG

Mithril, a silver-white analog watch face. A silver-white watch face. Users may choose to display battery status, heart rate, steps taken, or weather.

As usual, wishing everyone a good day.
Jamie
That's great but we want the Wander one ;-)
Noted on that. We are testing it out before we upload it

no avatar
Lambda
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 1:35 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: TicWatch Face-Off #5

Post by Lambda » Tue May 29, 2018 7:21 am

That's great but we want the Wander one ;-)
[/quote]
Noted on that. We are testing it out before we upload it
[/quote]

Cool. Looking forward to download it ;-)

no avatar
f11
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:48 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: TicWatch Face-Off #5

Post by f11 » Tue May 29, 2018 12:34 pm

Lambda wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:21 am
That's great but we want the Wander one ;-)
Noted on that. We are testing it out before we upload it
[/quote]

Cool. Looking forward to download it ;-)
[/quote]
I am waiting too...")
f11

Post Reply