Post by Jamie » Wed May 23, 2018 8:14 am

zknafein wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 7:38 am
Jamie wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:31 am
Can someone screenshot where did they see the 24HR monitoring? Much appreciated

Jamie
Any news?
This was a typo in the app and I am getting our engineers to change the wording. We do not have a built-in 24 heart rate monitor, only the one-off heart rate reading in our health app. However, there are other apps in the Google play store that you can download to get the 24 hour reading. Hope this helps.

Jamie

no avatar
zknafein
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: 24h Heart Rate

Post by zknafein » Wed May 23, 2018 12:04 pm

Doesnt help. On ticwatch watch, background access to heart rate are blocked...

no avatar
Awakatanka

Post by Awakatanka » Wed May 23, 2018 6:54 pm

I am.using a 3th party app. Heart trace 2. It has a possibility to read the heart every 5 min and 10 min etc. Problem is the ticwatch suddenly stop the readings. Other brand watches ndo not have that problem.

I think there is a energy saving in the ticwatch that stop those readings.

no avatar
Ferrogaph

Post by Ferrogaph » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:06 pm

This really isn't acceptable. I don't want to be switching to another app to see heartrate, I want it all in the mobvoi app.

What's the point of a watch with heartrate monitor and the manufactures own app doesn't have it.

I love this device but this has really annoyed me if I'm honest.

I've not left an Amazon review yet but I think I will now, and state this misleading advertising. unless mobvoi will confirm that this will be added real soon.

Not happy.

no avatar
jbardi

Post by jbardi » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:09 am

Well, it has been 3 months since this topic was asked for, and at least on the Ticwatch Pro, there is a 24 hour heart rate option on the watch. It seems to work perfectly now. Not sure if that has been extended to all Ticwatch models, but it is definitely working on the Pro.

no avatar
Ferrogaph

Post by Ferrogaph » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:59 pm

This is unacceptable that the watch doesn't have 24hr monitoring feature in the manufacturers own software. What's the point buying a smart watch with heart rate feature that can't be logged.

Why do I have to find 3rd party app to do this feature which I expect to be a part of the watch out the box?

This is really poor, and even worse that 3rd party apps don't work properly due to a bug in the watch firmware blocking access to heartrate sensing.

This needs sorting. I need a response from mobvoi, a promise it will be added, or im going to exercise my power as a customer and leave a review on Amazon stating really clearly that people should not buy this watch if they expect automatic heart rate monitoring.

Real shame. Other than this the watch is great product.

Response please mobvoi.

no avatar
Ferrogaph

Post by Ferrogaph » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:16 pm

This is unacceptable that the watch doesn't have 24hr monitoring feature in the manufacturers own software. What's the point buying a smart watch with heart rate feature that can't be logged.

Why do I have to find 3rd party app to do this feature which I expect to be a part of the watch out the box?

This is really poor, and even worse that 3rd party apps don't work properly due to a bug in the watch firmware blocking access to heartrate sensing.

This needs sorting. I need a response from mobvoi, a promise it will be added, or im going to exercise my power as a customer and leave a review on Amazon stating really clearly that people should not buy this watch if they expect automatic heart rate monitoring.

Real shame. Other than this the watch is great product.

Response please mobvoi.

no avatar
Ferrogaph

Post by Ferrogaph » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:21 pm

I'm having same problem with Heart Trace 2. Works for a bit then stops. This is really frustrating.

Can we have some sort of commitment from Mobvoi to fix this or produce their own 24hr monitoring facility?

Frankly I'm really annoyed that this isn't a part of the watch out the box features - what's point buying a watch with heartrate monitor that can't monitor heartrate automatically. It's false advertising.

no avatar
bitflung

Post by bitflung » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:09 pm

that's a big typo...
Screenshot_20180926-160821.png
Screenshot_20180926-160821.png (262.75 KiB) Viewed 2048 times
Screenshot_20180926-160816.png
Screenshot_20180926-160816.png (227.29 KiB) Viewed 2048 times

no avatar
dennysusanto

Post by dennysusanto » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi, just found a way to enable 24hr heart rate in my Ticwatch E, in your main watchface, slide to right, and tap the mic button (I think this is google assistant button), and speak "whats my heart rate" and it will measure your heart rate with Ticwatch Heart Rate app, from this app you can slide to left and tick "24hr heart rate". But if we open it directly from Ticwatch Heart Rate app, there is no option to enable this.

Hope this help. I run Ticwatch E with the latest firmware. Wear OS 2.0, Android OS 8.0.0 Android security patch level August 1, 2018