Ticwatch S cant start up and keep vibrating......

Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
timothyom

Re: Ticwatch S cant start up and keep vibrating......

Post by timothyom » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:31 pm

My watch refuses to charge. It's turned into a brick. Have you guys had any luck charging your phones? I read to try charging it with your computer instead of a wall charger.

no avatar
erkies

Post by erkies » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:26 am

I've got the same problem, wont turn on, show flash when charged.. but it was solved.. the problem is probably at the charging cable or the back panel on the watch.. try to clean it up or change cable..

no avatar
ytreddy

Post by ytreddy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:58 pm

I have the same issue since last couple of days....when connected to charger cable, it just keeps blinking with Lightening symbol...so many people facing same problem, I assume soothing to do with update possibly....pls help on this pls

no avatar
stuart

Post by stuart » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:43 pm

I purchased a Pro this week from Amazon (with the Ticband bunded), and received it today. I placed in on the charger and let it do its thing. I
checked on it after about 2 hours and the screen showed "TICWATCH", and every few seconds or so it vibrates, the logo fades, and then comes back steady and repeats the cycle no matter what buttons are pushed.

I am very disappointed!

It may be important to note that the Ticband box was plastic wrapped and had the manual. However, the Ticwatch Pro box was not shrink wrapped, did not contain a manual, and the screen protectors had been removed. Is this a refurb? I thought I was purchasing a new watch? Is my warranty good?

Please help!

no avatar
bluiedprincess

Post by bluiedprincess » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:36 pm

I keep having the same problem! I charged my phone overnight and when I put it on this morning it just keeps vibrating and shows the Ticwatch logo and then a flash of a line and then goes dark. And then loops again and again. Help! I put in a customer service question but haven't heard anything back! I didn't know if any of you had solutions you could share.
Thank you!

no avatar
swing1987

Post by swing1987 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:36 am

My Ticwatch S cannot boot too...
Just boot loop with a large white charging icon.
I have sent an email to support@mobvoi.com but no reply yet

no avatar
ahmedpatel

Post by ahmedpatel » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:44 pm

Hello everyone,

My Ticwatch E was fully charged this morning but switched off half way through the day, which was unusual.

Now when I attach it to the charger it vibrates and shows a large outlined lightning icon/symbol. The button isn’t stuck and it’s been charging for 2.5hrs.

Has anyone managed to get the watch working again?
3768E8DC-7A84-479F-9D44-E9DDA922C382.jpeg
3768E8DC-7A84-479F-9D44-E9DDA922C382.jpeg (660.72 KiB) Viewed 264 times

no avatar
darthrochon

Post by darthrochon » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:15 pm

same here what's going on, zero response from mobvoi

no avatar
amit.nike

Post by amit.nike » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:50 am

I m also facing similar issue. Dropped a mail to support team, still no reply...

Support team, r u looking into this issue or even care to respond to customer issues...