In order to let you better understand how to use the developer dock, we’ve provided an user guidance for your reference.
Step 1: How to Start
Before you start, you have to turn on the “Developer Mode” on your Ticwatch
- Go to Settings > About
- Click on “Ticwear Version” several times until you see a popped up message: “In developer mode now”
- Go to Settings > Developer info and start “ADB test”
- Turn over your Ticwatch to the back. Use a tweezer to carefully remove the seal to reveal the USB contact points below it (indicated in pictures).
- Align the USB contact points with the pins on the developer dock carefully and press your Ticwatch firmly on the dock. Put the clip on to secure the watch.
- Use the USB cord to connect the dock with your laptop and allow the “USB test” request on your Ticwatch.
- Run “ADB devices” on your PC. If your dock is successfully connected, you will be able to see your Ticwatch’s serial number on the screen as shown below. If you don’t see the corresponding serial number, please try to reconnect the dock with your laptop until it works.
To facilitate your development effort, we have provided you a developer doc for Ticwear on our developer platform. Please feel free to visit the following website for more details. http://developer.chumenwenwen.com/en/v2 ... ng-started