Heart Rate Capped at 110 bpm

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
JaxJags
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by JaxJags » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:58 pm

I have a TicWatch Pro, and I've enabled the continuous heart rate monitoring. I'm disappointed because my watch never reports a heart rate above 110 bpm, regardless of the level of activity I'm doing, unless I use the TicWatch Fitness app on the watch. In that case, I will get accurate heart rate reporting during intense exercise above 110 bpm that is very close to what I've seen from my Garmin. At any other time, if I don't begin an exercise with the Fitness app, the heart rate reported by the watch will not go above 110 bpm. The same is true if I use any other exercise app on the watch (Endomondo, Google Fit, etc). Those apps will not report a heart rate above 110 bpm, presumably because the TicWatch Fitness app is not being used to track the activity. Does anyone else have this issue? I've tried tightening the wrist strap, modifying settings, and a factory reset, but nothing seems to change this behavior.

Thank you!

no avatar
pvergers

Re: Heart Rate Capped at 110 bpm

Post by pvergers » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:59 pm

I too have noticed that my heart rate is capped at 110, I'm using cardIogram app with continuous 1min measurements. Very disappointing. Have you come across a fix?

no avatar
EJslare

Post by EJslare » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:33 am

The other night I was getting ready for some zwifting, the lap top was already loaded and I was just putting on my shoes .
and there on the screen was my heart rate...so I stopped and watched it for min to see how low it would go

69/70 bpm

the highest Ive got it up to this year is 189bpm

i find it shocking that Vamps got his around 250bpm today.?

no avatar
punisher85

Post by punisher85 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:40 pm

I have a Ticwatch Pro and I have the same issue. I use Watch Maker and had to do something to get it to not show up with a decimal point (ie. 95.253) and I thought that s the issue. However, I just tried stock faces and have the same issue.

I've noticed when I open the TicPulse app though, if my HR is high, it always starts at 110 and then has to gradually work its way up from there.

I'd really like to see a fix to this because I'm about ready to wipe my watch and start from scratch to see if that fixes it.

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:55 pm

Hi Guys,

This is a known issue for us, We'll be releasing a fix for this issue very soon.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator