Watchmaker Partnership Announcement

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
Sixuan
Cash on hand: Locked

Watchmaker Partnership Announcement

Post by Sixuan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:39 am

Dear Ticwatch Fans,

We are coming to you today with amazing news! Ticwatch and Watchmaker will work together to officially bring Watchmaker customization application to Ticwatch. Besides product development, we are upgrading our forum. You will soon see a more user friendly forum!

Ticwatch x Watchmaker
Ticwatch and Watchmaker are partnering to increase the amount of watch faces and customizability to create a better experience for our users. Watchmaker allow users to create and their share own watch faces with others in the community. There are thousands of watch faces of available on Watchmaker. Everything from analog to cool digital watch faces that display various time zones.
Watchmaker x Ticwatch.png
Watchmaker x Ticwatch.png (166.35 KiB) Viewed 5928 times
Watchmaker already received a test Ticwatch and further announcements will be made on our forum when we have more information!

Hey Developers!
At the same time, we are actively reaching out to other developers to bring their apps to our platform. If you are a developer and would like to join us or require our help, please visit our Ticwatch developer section in the forum!

More good news to come and happy Chinese New Year to you all!

Best,
Ticwatch Team

no avatar
Devers
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Watchmaker Partnership Announcement

Post by Devers » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:47 am

I love the innovation. I'm a newbie so where can I start creating my own watch faces and is it easy to do?