Big DELAY referring to spare part and warranty ticket

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

Post Reply
User avatar
paolocorpo
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:41 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Big DELAY referring to spare part and warranty ticket

Post by paolocorpo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:56 pm

Warranty ID: 17140
MOBVOI support tema have approved your warranty request after reviewing my case
They decided to senbd me a new cradle for charging but ...
... the tracking number is RS680557627GB and 4PX track is No. 600042218800

This tracking number says the same thing by several days (by July 20 !!) :
The object has arrived at London airport but I have not any news about the shipment to final destination (Italy)

Do you have others info ?
Do you have the possibility to push it ?

Thank you
Paolo

User avatar
paolocorpo
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:41 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Big DELAY referring to spare part and warranty ticket

Post by paolocorpo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:07 am

Today the new cradle has been delivered to my home address
Well

Is it teh new cradle that has foxed the issue related to high amperage ? May I us eit with 2A adatpeter too ??

User avatar
Sabertooth
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Big DELAY referring to spare part and warranty ticket

Post by Sabertooth » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:36 pm

paolocorpo wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:07 am
Today the new cradle has been delivered to my home address
Well

Is it teh new cradle that has foxed the issue related to high amperage ? May I us eit with 2A adatpeter too ??
Greetings paolocorpo!

I had asked for this information a couple days ago. You just gave me a reason to ask again. Thanks. Hopefully I'll have some information soon. I know they are 'improved' but I don't have any specs yet. I think QC3 can go as high as 2.8A which is what my phone uses.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

User avatar
paolocorpo
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:41 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Big DELAY referring to spare part and warranty ticket

Post by paolocorpo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:19 pm

Thanks
Please keep me informed
What is “QC3” ?

User avatar
garrywadams
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:05 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: Springfield, MO

Re: Big DELAY referring to spare part and warranty ticket

Post by garrywadams » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:16 pm

paolocorpo wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:19 pm
What is “QC3” ?
QC3 is Qualcom's Quick Charge standard. QC3 charges supported devices with more power so they charge faster.
Compatibility with QC3 just means the new charge cradles can handle more power (amps) than the original version without melting down. :D

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator

User avatar
paolocorpo
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:41 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Big DELAY referring to spare part and warranty ticket

Post by paolocorpo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:05 am

Clear !
Thanks for clarification
Paolo

User avatar
Sabertooth
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Big DELAY referring to spare part and warranty ticket

Post by Sabertooth » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:20 pm

paolocorpo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:05 am
Clear !
Thanks for clarification
Paolo
Greetings paolocorpo!

I can confirm the improved charger is available to the Ticwatch Pro and Ticwatch Pro 4G and supports QC3 which has current as high as 2.5A or 4.6A. Two amps should be fine. (I'm still verifying whether it's available to other lines.)

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

User avatar
paolocorpo
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:41 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Big DELAY referring to spare part and warranty ticket

Post by paolocorpo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Sabertooth wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:20 pm
paolocorpo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:05 am
Clear !
Thanks for clarification
Paolo
Greetings paolocorpo!

I can confirm the improved charger is available to the Ticwatch Pro and Ticwatch Pro 4G and supports QC3 which has current as high as 2.5A or 4.6A. Two amps should be fine. (I'm still verifying whether it's available to other lines.)

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Great and thanks
But ... How May I recognize that the charger delivered to me recently is or not is the improved one ?
Is there a serial code ... something to recognize it ?

User avatar
Sabertooth
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Big DELAY referring to spare part and warranty ticket

Post by Sabertooth » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:46 pm

paolocorpo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:37 pm
Great and thanks
But ... How May I recognize that the charger delivered to me recently is or not is the improved one ?
Is there a serial code ... something to recognize it ?
Greetings paolocorpo!

I did ask that also but didn't get a reply about it. I wouldn't worry about getting one of the old chargers, they've all been pulled (as fast as they could be removed) from what I know.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

User avatar
paolocorpo
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:41 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Big DELAY referring to spare part and warranty ticket

Post by paolocorpo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:02 pm

Sabertooth wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:46 pm
paolocorpo wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:37 pm
Great and thanks
But ... How May I recognize that the charger delivered to me recently is or not is the improved one ?
Is there a serial code ... something to recognize it ?
Greetings paolocorpo!

I did ask that also but didn't get a reply about it. I wouldn't worry about getting one of the old chargers, they've all been pulled (as fast as they could be removed) from what I know.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Thanks
I remain tuned here

Post Reply