Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Here you will find news and events.

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
Hecpons
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:57 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by Hecpons » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Is there no way to get a estimated delivery date for us who bought it from this site, instead of the Kickstarter page? When can I expect my smartwatch to be delivered because its not fair that it is now cheaper on Amazon and delivered the next day! I even tried cancelling my order but it says it's on its way ( and it has been that way since Friday)
Please give us an estimated day for the arrival of our products (hopefully soon) or at least a way to track it!

no avatar
adperezmorales
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:33 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by adperezmorales » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:07 pm

Hey samfong

Same here. I still see the to be updated track information. I am from Spain.

Can we be sure that the watch has been already dispatched to Spain?

Thanks

no avatar
senthilkumar
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:17 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by senthilkumar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:22 am

When i check my email address on that tracking platform error shows "cannot find". I purchased through PayPal transfer when I wasn't able to complete my payment on Kickstarter. Paypal Transaction ID:7VD7449255785712F and same email id.

when i will get my watch?

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:46 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by samfong » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:32 am

Hecpons wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:24 pm
Is there no way to get a estimated delivery date for us who bought it from this site, instead of the Kickstarter page? When can I expect my smartwatch to be delivered because its not fair that it is now cheaper on Amazon and delivered the next day! I even tried cancelling my order but it says it's on its way ( and it has been that way since Friday)
Please give us an estimated day for the arrival of our products (hopefully soon) or at least a way to track it!
Hey, pre-ordered watches will be shipped out once the Kickstarter batch has been delivered. We are currently experiencing some shipping complications, but will keep you posted!

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:46 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by samfong » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:40 am

oneredice wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:03 pm
Hi. It does not make sense that you are not shipping pre-orders yet. Amazon is already shipping Ticwatch S and E in US - https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... ticwatch+s

Please update the rest of us on when exactly pre-orders will be receiving their watches. Why did we "pre-order" if 3rd parties such as Amazon are already shipping today's orders for next day delivery?
Hey adperezmorales,

The watches available on Amazon US arrived at the warehouse much earlier than expected (they were supposed to be for our Christmas sales). We understand your frustration, and if you wish to get the watch earlier, we can issue a refund from the Mobvoi Store and you can make a purchase on Amazon. Please contact support@mobvoi.com if you wish to cancel your pre-order. We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

no avatar
jpb
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:46 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by jpb » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:25 am

samfong wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:32 am
Hecpons wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:24 pm
Is there no way to get a estimated delivery date for us who bought it from this site, instead of the Kickstarter page? When can I expect my smartwatch to be delivered because its not fair that it is now cheaper on Amazon and delivered the next day! I even tried cancelling my order but it says it's on its way ( and it has been that way since Friday)
Please give us an estimated day for the arrival of our products (hopefully soon) or at least a way to track it!
Hey, pre-ordered watches will be shipped out once the Kickstarter batch has been delivered. We are currently experiencing some shipping complications, but will keep you posted!
Hi,
does that mean, the preorders will be processed after ALL Kickstarter rewards have been shipped or is it per country? E.g. do the preorders from the EU or the US have to wait untill the issue with Indian customs has been resolved?

no avatar
dreesman
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:13 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by dreesman » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:17 am

I live in the Netherlands and I've got a DHL tracking. Other people from the Netherlands have a GLS tracking. Why is that? There isn't any change in my tracking since november 17th. What is wrong and when can I expect my watch?

no avatar
Crouchilla
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:27 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by Crouchilla » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:37 am

hi samfong

it is possible to have an update to my order confirmed on 16th november?

when the shipment to italy starts?

pls help me..it's a gift to my wife

no avatar
thugnasty00
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:38 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by thugnasty00 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:03 pm

samfong wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:40 am
oneredice wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:03 pm
Hi. It does not make sense that you are not shipping pre-orders yet. Amazon is already shipping Ticwatch S and E in US - https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... ticwatch+s

Please update the rest of us on when exactly pre-orders will be receiving their watches. Why did we "pre-order" if 3rd parties such as Amazon are already shipping today's orders for next day delivery?
Hey adperezmorales,

The watches available on Amazon US arrived at the warehouse much earlier than expected (they were supposed to be for our Christmas sales). We understand your frustration, and if you wish to get the watch earlier, we can issue a refund from the Mobvoi Store and you can make a purchase on Amazon. Please contact support@mobvoi.com if you wish to cancel your pre-order. We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I did email asking you cancel my order. You replied 48 hours later saying "sorry it's already shipped". The I get a shipping update an hour after that.

no avatar
derek831
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:08 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by derek831 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:20 pm

Has anyone from Canada received their tracking email yet?

Post Reply