Sleep monitoring

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
adnanjt77
Cash on hand: Locked

Sleep monitoring

Post by adnanjt77 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Hi, Any news when the function will be released for E2 & S2 as I read it will be released for Pro & 4G pro in this month Oct 2019.
Hope it come soon as we waited so long.

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Re: Sleep monitoring

Post by Sabertooth. » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:29 pm

adnanjt77 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:18 pm
Hi, Any news when the function will be released for E2 & S2 as I read it will be released for Pro & 4G pro in this month Oct 2019.
Hope it come soon as we waited so long.
Greetings adnanjt77!

We currently have no information on the release of sleep monitoring for the E2/C2/S2 line. I'm guessing that they'll wait and see how it goes with the release to the Pro series before releasing to other watch lines. That it's coming out for the Pro series is certainly bringing the day closer though.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Spinacas

Post by Spinacas » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:44 pm

It’s incredible.
I buy a S2 in february, you annunced the watch saying that we Will have soon sleep monitoring, and six months later we don’t have the application.
I only have one question:
When?

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth. » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:47 pm

Spinacas wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:44 pm
It’s incredible.
I buy a S2 in february, you annunced the watch saying that we Will have soon sleep monitoring, and six months later we don’t have the application.
I only have one question:
When?
Greetings Spinacas!

Sleep tracking was just released yesterday for the Pro series. Once the roll out is complete, we expect to see it for the C2/S2/E2 line but there's no specific date that's been given yet. Working through some issues with the initial testing in the domestic market has caused the time line to slip a bit but it will be available in the near future.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
civicfclou

Post by civicfclou » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:25 am

Define near future pls... If it wasn't ready, pls do not advertise the watch with that feature... Battery not suitable for the watch is a very lame reason.. pls... It is advertised with that feature... What do you mean? If u r hearing yourself... If not it constitutes to as fraud..