Heart rate is not syncing Google fit

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
civicfclou
Cash on hand: Locked

Heart rate is not syncing Google fit

Post by civicfclou » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:10 pm

Have tried all the steps that mods have advised. It's definitely the Mobvoi server or app is not pushing the information..

Because i tried deleting the data n cache for Google fit under permissions in the settings... Sort of resetting the app.. the heart rate will appear to the time I resetted it.. after that it will not refresh by itself or update to real time stats. (Sort of hard reset)

So this has cfm it's either the server is not pushing the stats over to Google fit or Google fit has block/rejected the stats pushed from Mobvoi server...

Please Mobvoi team, ticwatch is a wonderful product. Please let this syncing issues be a letdown to all the faithful fans out there including myself.

Thank you for reading.

no avatar
aarshkd

Re: Heart rate is not syncing Google fit

Post by aarshkd » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:55 am

I am having similar issue on my TicWatch Pro 4G.

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth. » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:44 pm

civicfclou wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:10 pm
Have tried all the steps that mods have advised. It's definitely the Mobvoi server or app is not pushing the information..

Because i tried deleting the data n cache for Google fit under permissions in the settings... Sort of resetting the app.. the heart rate will appear to the time I resetted it.. after that it will not refresh by itself or update to real time stats. (Sort of hard reset)

So this has cfm it's either the server is not pushing the stats over to Google fit or Google fit has block/rejected the stats pushed from Mobvoi server...

Please Mobvoi team, ticwatch is a wonderful product. Please let this syncing issues be a letdown to all the faithful fans out there including myself.

Thank you for reading.
Greetings civicfclou!

These issues are typically related to the permissions. You can check your permissions using our Wear OS permissions FAQ here: https://forum.mobvoi.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=54572. Also, in the Mobvoi app, you need to create a link to your Google Fit account. Open the Mobvoi app on your phone, tap the watch card, tap Health Center, tap the account (person) icon on the upper right, tap Data Authorization. And (finally) tap authorize next to Google Fit and follow the instructions.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
aarshkd

Post by aarshkd » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Hi Thanks for your quick reply.

Here's everything I have tried.

- 24hr heart rate monitoring in Tic Pulse app on the watch.
- Permissions on the Google fit app and Mobvoi app are provided on the phone.
- Battery optimization is set to not optimize for both apps on the phone.
- Google Fit is linked with the Mobvoi app properly with all the permission asked while connecting.

I also have tried logging out from the Mobvoi app on the phone and re connecting it with Google Fit but, facing the similar issue. I can see my updated heart rate data in the Mobvoi app but it's not pushing it to the Google fit even after providing all the permissions.

Tell me steps to get some logs from both watch and Phone. I can provide those to get it solved.

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth. » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:29 pm

aarshkd wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:23 pm
Hi Thanks for your quick reply.

Here's everything I have tried.

- 24hr heart rate monitoring in Tic Pulse app on the watch.
- Permissions on the Google fit app and Mobvoi app are provided on the phone.
- Battery optimization is set to not optimize for both apps on the phone.
- Google Fit is linked with the Mobvoi app properly with all the permission asked while connecting.

I also have tried logging out from the Mobvoi app on the phone and re connecting it with Google Fit but, facing the similar issue. I can see my updated heart rate data in the Mobvoi app but it's not pushing it to the Google fit even after providing all the permissions.

Tell me steps to get some logs from both watch and Phone. I can provide those to get it solved.
Greetings aarshkd!

Can you take a look at Google Fit on your phone. Open Google fit, tap the profile tab on the bottom right, tap the gear icon on the upper right. Tap manage connected apps. In the drop down it should say Google Fit apps & devices (if not select it). I show Mobvoi and Mobvoi Fit as connected apps. Do you?

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
aarshkd

Post by aarshkd » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:51 pm

Hi Sabertooth,

I only see Mobvoi Fit app connected to the Google Fit not Mobvoi

I do see heart rate data in the Google Fit at a random time. Generally in the evening or so. It is not real time at all. I can see real time data in Mobvoi app on my phone but not in Google Fit. I have provided all the permissions to both apps on my phone.

I also have tried resetting watch and setting it up without logging in to the Google account and login to it later on but, faced same issue. Google Fit gets the data randomly approx once or twice a day. Please help me.

no avatar
civicfclou

Post by civicfclou » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:39 am

Sabertooth. wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:44 pm
civicfclou wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:10 pm

Thank you for reading.
Greetings civicfclou!

These issues are typically related to the permissions. You can check your permissions using our Wear OS permissions FAQ here: https://forum.mobvoi.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=54572. Also, in the Mobvoi app, you need to create a link to your Google Fit account. Open the Mobvoi app on your phone, tap the watch card, tap Health Center, tap the account (person) icon on the upper right, tap Data Authorization. And (finally) tap authorize next to Google Fit and follow the instructions.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Hi Sabertooth
All were authorised and checked both Mobvoi app and Google fit app.
It's quite obvious it's authorised and connected because why it can sync the data when I delete cache and data Google fit app each time...
So it's not the matter of authorization of data.. it's either Mobvoi server is not pushing or Google fit is not pulling the data..