Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
Sabertooth.
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Watch face

Post by Sabertooth. » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:30 pm

Torabi wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:51 am
Any update on when this is going to happen ?
Greetings Torabi!

A new engineer was assigned to the watch faces and she's currently trying to work out issues with the Walker watch face, which was also requested, but we haven't forgotten the Heartbeat watch face. Once she sorts out why some watch faces are coming up incompatible, I hope we'll see some progress.

Walker is in the Play Store but not working yet.
Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Gorgos

Post by Gorgos » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:38 am

Sabertooth. wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:30 pm
Torabi wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:51 am
Any update on when this is going to happen ?
Greetings Torabi!

A new engineer was assigned to the watch faces and she's currently trying to work out issues with the Walker watch face, which was also requested, but we haven't forgotten the Heartbeat watch face. Once she sorts out why some watch faces are coming up incompatible, I hope we'll see some progress.

Walker is in the Play Store but not working yet.
Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Hi!! Is there any update with the new engeneer and heartbeat watchface that we've lost in August?

Thanks!

no avatar
appleuser84

Post by appleuser84 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:54 pm

You guys at mobvoi :geek: are laughable :evil: , it's been months since you promised us these two watchfaces ( Heartbeat, Walker ), I had those watchfaces, but since my watch came back from repairs those two are now gone. You already sold us a bad watch, at least give us these two watchfaces you thieves . I really have a bad experience with my Ticwatch pro, It's breaking constantly and lagging etc, really really bad watch for that amount of hard earned money. I paid a lot less for my Galaxy watch 46mm, and the experience was awesome, no lagging, long battery life etc

no avatar
mario_eder

Post by mario_eder » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:59 pm

@Sabertooth how long do you think we have to wait for the heart rate watchface? We waiting since August (you tell us few weeks). :evil:
What happend with the develeper who should develop this watchface and upload to the playstore?
Come on, give us our christmas present ...
br
mario

no avatar
Sabertooth.

Post by Sabertooth. » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:13 pm

mario_eder wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:59 pm
@Sabertooth how long do you think we have to wait for the heart rate watchface? We waiting since August (you tell us few weeks). :evil:
What happend with the develeper who should develop this watchface and upload to the playstore?
Come on, give us our christmas present ...
br
mario
Greetings mario_eder!

Unfortunately, I've been totally unable to get any action on this issue. Believe me when I say I've wheedled and cajoled everyone who will listen to no avail. I've been told that it will be added to the Play Store but, also, that it's exclusive to the TicWatch Pro 4G LTE. I can only suggest that you make the same request via support@mobvoi.com. The more people that make the request the better the chance of a good result. Sorry to have let you down.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
mario_eder

Post by mario_eder » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:09 pm

Get a e-mail from mobvoi that heartbeat is on play store available

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... +Watchface