Should have bought a s3 frontier

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
scottlock420
Cash on hand: Locked

Should have bought a s3 frontier

Post by scottlock420 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:15 pm

Just got my new ticwatch pro yesterday. I read how good all the reviews were and i couldn't wait to get my hands on it.....until i got my hands on it. It's not as impressive as i thought. Any plans to make it user friendly with messenger+ or facebook Mobvoi?

no avatar
Sabertooth.

Re: Should have bought a s3 frontier

Post by Sabertooth. » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:59 pm

scottlock420 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:15 pm
Just got my new ticwatch pro yesterday. I read how good all the reviews were and i couldn't wait to get my hands on it.....until i got my hands on it. It's not as impressive as i thought. Any plans to make it user friendly with messenger+ or facebook Mobvoi?
Greetings scottlock420!

You may find a similar experience with any Google Wear OS watch as the operating system is in control of those aspects of use. You may wish to provide feedback to Google as well. Open the Wear OS app on your phone, Tap the three dots on the upper right then tap help and feedback and finally tap send feedback. We do keep track of these requests and are in contact with Google about some of these issues but it's best to provide feedback directly.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Macca

Post by Macca » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:58 pm

I have a tic watch pro and a gear s3. With some tweaks the pro is better and you don't have to listen to that horrible voice on the gear! Google assistant leaves s voice for dead.
Go into developer options and turn off the animations. Makes watch run faster for a start! Cheers

no avatar
michael-kaplan

Post by michael-kaplan » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Simple Google App for Hyundai Blue Link to remote start your car does not work. Hyundai back in 2015 updated the App to allow Smart Watch comparability. The Customer Service for mobvoi is non existent. There is no live tech support, but they communicate via email with a 24 hour delay. Every day I get an email asking the same question.

On another note, my earbuds are out of stock and there is no known date when they will be back in stock. Why did you bill my credit card for the item? Why don't you return my funds after 5 emails telling you I don't want the other colors?

Your product may be cheaper than Samsung, but Samsung offers Customer Service and live tech support. In my opinion the extra money for better service and a slightly superior product is worth the extra money.

What's your opinion mobvoi?