Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off! [Closed]

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
ramocek
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by ramocek » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:02 pm

I bought Ticwatch E on the Kickstarter campaign. It was my first smartwatch and I'll not regret buying it. For the first one and a half year I had no issue with my smartwatch, but now I really often see a crossed cloud symbol and it can't connect to the internet. I think a factory reset can help it.
Now I'm looking forward to buying a TicWatch Pro. I guess it will meet my expectations.

no avatar
garethjwells

Post by garethjwells » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:16 pm

Hello!

I'm looking to move on from my beloved Pebble Time and the Ticwatch design, features and great value feel like a great fit. Looking forward to joining the community!

no avatar
steve_rowbottom

Post by steve_rowbottom » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:26 pm

I've had my Ticwatch Pro LTE since last weekend. I'm really impressed so far.

Battery life (even though I am using the watch more than I will longer term as it's so new) is around two days or more - and that includes a reasonable amount of use for voice calls (via my mobile phone).

I'd like to enable the eSIM but until other network operators than Vodafone pick this up I will have to do without standalone functionality.

Overall I love it and would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

no avatar
groelzj

Post by groelzj » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:24 pm

Have you guys reached out to the open source diabetes community directly? The programmers of the xdrip app, in particular, I'm sure would love to hear from you. There are very few watches that can act as stand-alone collectors for glucose monitors. It would be nice to have a dialog going between the manufacturer and the programmers.

no avatar
MarcusVR
Bank: Locked

Post by MarcusVR » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:04 am

Please release an international version of TicWatch Pro 4G unlocked to other phone carriers!

no avatar
edmondchicoine

Post by edmondchicoine » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:29 pm

I’m considering a TicWatch, currently a Gshock user. I would recommend a more durable strap option. Also a analog mode when using the lcd to conserve battery.