No o2 support.

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
lukgoh
Cash on hand: Locked

No o2 support.

Post by lukgoh » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:13 pm

After waiting a fair amount of time, my new watch has arrived.
I have contacted o2 to order my QR code as per instructions and they have told me that it is not something they support. I could get an esim if I order a watch from them.
So now my 4G watch is basically useless and I'm left confused and extremely disappointed as to why the o2 logo is shown on the hero image of the ticwatch pro 4G page?

Mobvoi
Site Admin

Re: No o2 support.

Post by Mobvoi » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:42 am

Hello,

I am sorry that TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE is not compatible with O2. Officially Vodafone is the only carrier supported at this time. Hope this would help, thanks!

Best,

Mobvoi

no avatar
k.g.carpenter

Post by k.g.carpenter » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:43 pm

Is carrier integration with o2 uk being worked on?

No one seems to be commenting on why you are selling a device advertised on a network that it doesn't work on.
Not long purchased mine and I'm very disappointed with the service so far, which is a shame because the device itself is very good.

no avatar
x11max1

Post by x11max1 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:26 pm

I own a TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE too and can confirm that the service provider OS/Telefonica is supported. Using Simply as the carrier my eSim was activated online wihtin minutes on the fly.
Attachments
TicB.png
TicB.png (391 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
TicA.png
TicA.png (518.5 KiB) Viewed 1980 times

no avatar
goodburner41

Post by goodburner41 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:12 pm

Just got an email saying O2 is supported in the EU despite me saying in my email that i am in the UK. The app used to set up your phone allows selection of O2 but will only allow Germany as a selection for the country. I am not switching to the crappest network vodaphone just to use this feature. They should not be advertising O2 as been an option.This is a lie and will not work in the UK. Disgusted that the reason why I bought this watch in unavailable and their support team continues to make false claims

no avatar
goodburner41

Post by goodburner41 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:16 pm

Dont bother with help in the app their is no option to select i am a UK user. There is only German , china and American. Come on mobvoi you sell your product world wide. Get your act together will you