TicWatch Pro GPS

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
Embroideryexpertzandprinters
Cash on hand: Locked

TicWatch Pro GPS

Post by Embroideryexpertzandprinters » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:35 pm

Received my Ticwatch Pro GPS and have been attempting to set up answering calls and making calls via Bluetooth, without having to do it on my phone however, the “play voice call” option is not available on the phone.

Is it that this function is not available on the TicWatch Pro GPS series? If so this is really sad.

Imagine, my contacts is on my phone, I can see my calls coming in, yet I have to answer it on my phone. More than that my watch has a keypad allowing me to dial numbers yet, I cannot make the call.

Why these Useless features on the TicWatch Pro 3 GPS series?

Or is it that I am not doing something right? Please guide me!

I’d hate to think that I wasted 300USD during t this pandemic.

Please assist me Mobvoi.

garrywadams
Bank: Locked

Re: TicWatch Pro GPS

Post by garrywadams » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:10 am

I have the TicWatch Pro 3 GPS as well. I can confirm that it definitely supports this feature, as I use it personally.

You do have to enable the "Play phone voice call on watch" setting on the watch under Bluetooth Settings on your watch (see below).
screen.png
screen.png (23.79 KiB) Viewed 858 times
If that doesn't make it work, it could be a setting on the phone. What type of phone do you have?

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
gmerello

Re: TicWatch Pro GPS

Post by gmerello » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:29 am

The oxygen and heart sensors stopped working just after two weeks I bought the Ticwath PRO 3 GPS. I contacted the support team and the answer was that wetting the watch wasn´t covered by the warranty and they only offered me a 30% discount on another product. This is clearly a scam or fraud.