Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Track Shipping in Canada

Post by jackie89 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:43 am

samfong wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:33 am
jackie89 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:07 am
Hi guys,

Still waiting for my watch here in Vancouver, BC. It's been stuck in Richmond sort center since Saturday. It's wednesday end of day and I still don't have any clue what is going on. Is anyone else's watch stuck in this Canada post limbo?
Hey jackie89, did you purchase the watch on our online store or via Kickstarter?

I'll need your order number / Kickstarter email to check this out. Will get back to you as soon as I can!
odd, I sent you a PM but not sure if that went through. It's not in my outbox/sent messages. Can you confirm you received my email? I also sent a support ticket earlier. It is ticket # 40811

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:06 am

jackie89 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:43 am

odd, I sent you a PM but not sure if that went through. It's not in my outbox/sent messages. Can you confirm you received my email? I also sent a support ticket earlier. It is ticket # 40811
Hey jackie89, I've just responded to your email! :)

no avatar
jackie89

Post by jackie89 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:49 am

samfong wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:06 am
jackie89 wrote:

Hi samfong,

Perfect, thank you so much. I've responded as well. Looking forward for a speedy resolution!

J

no avatar
R!CK

Post by R!CK » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:57 am

@samfrog I purchased my watch from online store My order number is TIC8767
Email Id- rishabhpurohit1058@gmail.com still haven't recieved any info from Canada post it's been 10 days since it's out of customs

no avatar
jackie89

Post by jackie89 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:13 pm

samfong wrote:
jackie89 wrote:

Hi samfong,

I'm not sure what is going on with my package - but I just recd. an email from Canada Post about my package. It says :

Dear Customer,

According to our tracking system, your item is now being returned to the sender. You can go online to find the latest tracking information on the item (details below).

and now my online tracking has stopped working as well. I'm not sure what is happening. It is almost a week away from Christmas and I won't have my watch. Honestly, at this time I'm feeling lost and clueless as to what to do.

Please advise.
J

no avatar
robinhav

Post by robinhav » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:37 am

Have you ever received your refund?

no avatar
jackie89

Post by jackie89 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:13 pm

jackie89 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:13 pm
samfong wrote:
jackie89 wrote:

Hi samfong,

I'm not sure what is going on with my package - but I just recd. an email from Canada Post about my package. It says :

Dear Customer,

According to our tracking system, your item is now being returned to the sender. You can go online to find the latest tracking information on the item (details below).

and now my online tracking has stopped working as well. I'm not sure what is happening. It is almost a week away from Christmas and I won't have my watch. Honestly, at this time I'm feeling lost and clueless as to what to do.

Please advise.
J

So Here's what has happened. After the whole delay to shipping the watches to Canada, the watches never arrived because they were returned back to the sender. I was promised by Samantha Fong, the CSR rep from Mobvoi that if I don't have the watch by 26th Dec they will send a replacement out ASAP.

Of course 26th December comes by and still no watch. I email Samantha & support team at Mobvoi but I got an email back saying Samantha's email is not found - meaning she is NO longer with the company. I will be initiating a charge back and will be contacting the appropriate authorities for action.

I suggest all you other Canadian backers without the watch do the same!