Fitness/Health App

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
ticclarissa1
Cash on hand: Locked

Fitness/Health App

Post by ticclarissa1 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:25 am

Hi, so ever since I turned on my smart watch it has said the max steps and distance are 19,778 steps and 7.9 miles and its had 4 running routes all on Oc. 4 and 5. I tried deleting them but they always pop back up and when I click on them it doesn't load. I've tried the factory reset two times and it deletes all the running routes I've done but keeps those other 4 and the 19,778 max steps. Is there a way to reset the fitness app or something so that it can accurately show my max steps and get rid of the 4 random routes?

Also, a place to post pictures of what the bugs and problems look like would be nice, I feel like it would help people understand what's going on a little better than trying to describe it.

no avatar
tpanda

Re: Fitness/Health App

Post by tpanda » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:24 am

Hello ticclarissa1,
It seems that there is a bug in the fitness panel: you can see other peoples activities, the problem has been described in these 2 posts:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=97
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=118
We are waiting for mobvoi answer, it's pretty bad for privacy and confusing for the users.
Cheers

no avatar
barry29

Post by barry29 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:54 am

Hello there,

I tell you, you should try apple fitness watch he is more comfortable doesn't another issue after time. Either your not a problem I can assist fitness services you should try my company services Groin injury & many-2 services provides you should try this. Your all fitness related services need you'll contact us & taking a service either your another issue you can contact us.

Groin compression shorts

no avatar
victor712

Post by victor712 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:13 am

Thanks for this post such type of post really assists others who are seeking information for their choice. Appreciating, if you are readers of blog related to fitness and health then mindmodes provides its readers with practical aspects of health, fitness, and nutrition.

no avatar
tony31

Post by tony31 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:19 pm

Well, thanks for the detailed information. I have never used any health app before but it is not that difficult to keep track of your diet. I just eat fairly healthy, 3 medium meals in a day and 2 light appetizers, and do regular exercises and a little cardio 2 to 3 times a week and you will start noticing the transformation. Just cut out junk and eat salad, and drink water, fruit juice, and milk and stay hydrated. You don’t need to do something extreme unless you want to look ripped.