Music player

no avatar
Cslbp

Music player

Post by Cslbp » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Hi All

Please could someone explain the process for uploading music onto the watches onboard memory? I am on iPhone so was wondering how this was done ?

no avatar
danwashere

Re: Music player

Post by danwashere » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:35 pm

I have an android but I can try to explain it and see if it works on iOS.

So first I think on iOS you need to keep the app open the whole time you do this

First open the music app

Then when it says no songs pick sync from phone

Then if you already have the Ticwear app open it should go to a song selection page

Pick the songs and it'll send them over

It takes a while though so be patient

no avatar
LGSONE

Post by LGSONE » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:08 pm

So no folder access. Wondering if a connection via Bluetooth to a computer music app is an option foy sync'ing.

no avatar
FelixG

Post by FelixG » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:20 am

I am able to control Google Play music on my watch, but it will not play the music through the watch only through my iPhone. Would be helpful if the good folks at Mobvoi would post a Youtube video how to make this work on the iPhone.

no avatar
steve

Post by steve » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:17 am

I really think ticwatch will need to iterate on the music capabilities and provide better ways to get music on the watch. I have 5500 songs on my Galaxy S7. When you view that on the ticwatch app, they are all in a laundry list sorted on filename. There is absolutely no way to efficiently find what you want to move to the watch in a UX like that. I'd love to be able to go out on a run and track the workout on this device without also having my phone around, have it sync to Strava (through Google Fit is fine if possible), and play music on my bluetooth headphones (without my phone or ipod).

tic-team - capabilities to more easily get the audio you want onto the tic, would be awesome!

no avatar
caddellmade

Post by caddellmade » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:05 pm

Loading music on the watch from the iPhone is not currently an option.

no avatar
smokestack_uk

Post by smokestack_uk » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:11 pm

Hi! Is it possible to control the Spotify app on my Android phone from the watch? Thanks.

no avatar
Sophialing

Post by Sophialing » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:52 pm

Thanks a lot
Last edited by Sophialing on Tue May 22, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
Sophialing

Post by Sophialing » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:54 pm

As for me, the only thing I know is to convert Apple Music from Apple devices to other devices. Although some of you can't play Apple Music on other non-Apple devices, I can use Apple Music Converter for Mac to transfer Apple Music, iTunes music to Android and other devices with ease.
Is it helpful for you?

no avatar
Mikssa

Post by Mikssa » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:07 am

To be honest, before enjoying music on player, I have to use DRM removal software-iTunes Audio Converter for Mac to remove DRM protection and convert Apple music from M4P to MP3 at first. We know all purchased Apple music, audiobook from iTunes store are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. Now we can get rip of DRM protection and convert audios from M4P to MP3, AAC, etc with lossless quality. After conversion, it will be much easier for you to play all these audios on any devices freely. You can catch more info on here. Hope this tip is useful to you.