Google Play services

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Natashawilliams
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Google Play services

Post by Natashawilliams » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Really useful information, thanks for sharing!

no avatar
kurtmieville

Post by kurtmieville » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:09 am

Yet, AndroidWear would be the easiest option. If they want to survive outside China, they'll have to add it to the international software version. This is the most disappointing piece of tech I ever bought.

no avatar
juanwallabite

Post by juanwallabite » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:33 pm

https://playstore.zone/updates/ google play services apk

no avatar
Maxrunner

Post by Maxrunner » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:45 am

kurtmieville wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:09 am
Yet, AndroidWear would be the easiest option. If they want to survive outside China, they'll have to add it to the international software version. This is the most disappointing piece of tech I ever bought.
What watch do you have? I love the ticwatch 2 classic oak design, they're much better than E and S. Why don't they update this with android wear 2.0 ? the hardware is the same.

no avatar
chanmichan

Post by chanmichan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:10 am

Google services always bring the most convenience to us. I usually install google play the best free quality: https://iplaystoredownloadfree.com/goog ... ows-phone/

no avatar
matthewobaldo

Post by matthewobaldo » Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 am

I tried to install Rashr Flash Tool App and ES File Manager App via ADB WIFI on my TW2, it is success...when I download TWRP recovery img once...before flash it to recovery and reboot it but it won't work..still normal. how? :(

P.S.: Sorry my bad english anyway I don't have own dev dock. I used ADB Wifi. lol

Look this:

no avatar
Beren329

Post by Beren329 » Tue May 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Hey all:

Just discovered something that might be relevant to this conversation. I followed the instructions detailed earlier in this thread for getting the play services info app and play services apk onto the watch, but ran into the same issue as others who've commented previously, getting the error message:

Code: Select all

Nice Tutorial and all but I'm only getting this: Error: java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: attempt to change component state from pid=2256, uid=2000, package uid=10042
when I tried to enable gms through adb shell.

The "su" command did not work in the shell.

So I tried a "hail mary" and used adb to sideload the apk for Kingoroot. It installed, although it looks a little funny. When I tried to root using Kingoroot, it hung for a little bit at about 90%, but then proceeded, and I now seem to have root access. Not only does the "su" command work, but I'm able to use the SuperUser app KingoRoot installed to delete user-added apps, and, when I ran the command to enable play services, it seemed to work! The play services info app now reports that play services is installed.

However, despite this progress, I'm still not really getting any love from play services: apps still don't seem to be able to connect, and I get the occasional error message on the watch saying play services has stopped. The WearOS phone app actually connects with the watch successfully, but then hangs at the next stage ("Getting your watch details").

Anyway, I'm hoping it's significant that I was able to achieve root and get play services enabled. Hoping that might help someone else figure out how to achieve some actual functionality!

no avatar
andreausa

Post by andreausa » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:57 am

Google Play services enhances your app experience. It speeds up offline searches, provides more immersive maps and improves gaming experiences. Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services.

no avatar
jerrymatt

Post by jerrymatt » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:18 am

For any other help regarding the Google issues or queries, the help can be provided anytime whenever needed. The experts in the department will provide all the help to the users. visit: http //g.co/recover

no avatar
minacom

Post by minacom » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:04 am

It is really necessary for that.

#Apptogame