Ticwatch pairs but doesn't play music

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Achaiah
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwatch pairs but doesn't play music

Post by Achaiah » Sat May 13, 2017 4:01 am

In stand-alone mode (not connected to a phone via bluetooth), ticwatch lets me pair with a set of headphones. I get a confirmation from the headphones as well that tells me that they have successfully paired. However, when I try to open the music player, I get a prompt saying that no bluetooth headphones were found and asking me whether I want to pair or to play using the watch speaker. I have not been successful in getting the watch to play to any of my bluetooth headphones. Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Re: Ticwatch pairs but doesn't play music

Post by Gaby » Mon May 15, 2017 6:46 am

May I know your watch OS version, headphone brand and model?

no avatar
Achaiah

Post by Achaiah » Mon May 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Hi Gaby, hmm my bad, I was pretty sure I put the watch OS in the post.

Watch OS: Tic_4.9.0_intl_a1

I tried several BT headphones. I have the fireflies: https://firefliesaudio.com/ (there is only one model), as well as Taotronics: https://www.taotronics.com/tt-bh06-01-b ... dsets.html

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Thu May 18, 2017 7:46 am

Thanks for your reply.Please check whether you pair your headphone according to the following steps:
From the App list on your watch, tap settings-network-Bluetooth device, and follow the instructions to pair.

no avatar
Achaiah

Post by Achaiah » Fri May 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi Gaby,

Yes, that is exactly the process that I go through. However, as soon as I leave the pairing screen (after a successful pairing), and try to play music, the watch seems to think that no bluetooth devices are paired.

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Wed May 24, 2017 10:33 am

Could you please re-pair the watch with your BT headset once again? If fails, please extract logs both of the watch and ticwear global? And tell us the exact time of failing pair. send it to our engineer qiangzhang@mobvoi.com.
For how to exact logs, refer to this link:http://forum.ticwear.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1744

no avatar
kvwong34

Post by kvwong34 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:48 am

My ticwatch 2 is able to pair with my bluedio bluetooth earpiece but cannot play music on my bose qc35. The pairing process is followed via the settings-network-bluetooth-3rd party bluetooth device. The pairing is working as I get the confirmation on the blueototh headphones but when I tried to play music it just doesnt have any audio.

My watch is on the firmware 4.13.0 intl