Issue with Music Player

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
swaingankar
Cash on hand: Locked

Issue with Music Player

Post by swaingankar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:03 pm

I have songs synced from my smartphone to my Tic Watch. Now I usually pair my Bluetooth Earphones with Tic Watch for my morning run for music. But since the new update, I'm not able to listen music properly... whenever I run & my hands move (as they usually do while running) the music goes blank or continues with disturbances & when I have my hand steady facing its dial towards me, it plays again. I checked the 'Gesture' under settings but they didn't help!!!

Now this is a big issue, since my basic expectation was to listen music during my runs by connecting Bluetooth Earphones with Tic Watch & I'm not able to use Music Player !!!!

Kindly look in this issue & comment whatever best or ideal you feel at this very moment.

no avatar
Vaunparly

Re: Issue with Music Player

Post by Vaunparly » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:56 pm

i have the same problem my ####

no avatar
JimStilwell

Post by JimStilwell » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:27 am

Please watch Language use on here! Thanks!

no avatar
austinzhou
Mobvoi Team

Post by austinzhou » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:09 am

May I have these kind of information for further analysis:

Phone model&version
Ticwear app version
Ticwatch firmware version

Thanks

no avatar
Bharath

Post by Bharath » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:18 am

I am currently using iPhone and google Play Music is what I use for listening to Music. Why can't I find Google Play music in the Play Store of watch?

Please suggest how I can get music downloaded offline to watch, so that I can listen to it during my run or workout.

Appreciate any help/ Suggestion here and please understand I am using iPhone and not Android phone.

no avatar
Felix52984

Post by Felix52984 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:32 am

You can use any browser on any device to log into the Google play store. From there you can find the Google Music app and click install. It will give you options of which eligible devices you wish to install on, so just choose your ticwatch. I used this method to install Strava as well. Hope this helps.

no avatar
theprofessorodk_

Post by theprofessorodk_ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:34 am

Felix52984 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:32 am
You can use any browser on any device to log into the Google play store. From there you can find the Google Music app and click install. It will give you options of which eligible devices you wish to install on, so just choose your ticwatch. I used this method to install Strava as well. Hope this helps.
Oh wow thank you for the tip, I'll try and install strava the way you mentioned.

no avatar
Mentalone

Post by Mentalone » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:14 pm

Felix52984, Thank you! I have it on my watch now. Now how to add music to it so I can exercise non-tethered?

RandyBonnette

Post by RandyBonnette » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:13 am

Felix52984 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:32 amwrite my essay now user id
You can use any browser on any device to log into the Google play store. From there you can find the Google Music app and click install. It will give you options of which eligible devices you wish to install on, so just choose your ticwatch. I used this method to install Strava as well
Hope this helps.
Hi Felix,

Thanks for the recommendations. I had issues trying to download TicWatch Pro, because my antivirus didn't let me finish the installation process. So I had to use a different browser. First, I tried Safari, but that didn't help - I had to disable all the plugins and default add-ons.