Re: Ticwatch S & E battery life

no avatar
gonzol
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by gonzol » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Any news about better batery life?
I don't want believe that so good watch have so bad Battery and producer nothink do to repair this
In every review in internet this watch collects negative opinions about batteries.
Every user of this watch talks about a badly battery.

How battery life look now?
I am thinking about buying this watch but as the battery is still so tragic and the producer does not want to do anything about it, this watch does not make sense to buy

no avatar
gonzol

Post by gonzol » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:41 pm

Any news about better batery life?
I don't want believe that so good watch have so bad Battery and producer nothink do to repair this
In every review in internet this watch collects negative opinions about batteries.
Every user of this watch talks about a badly battery.

How battery life look now?
I am thinking about buying this watch but as the battery is still so tragic and the producer does not want to do anything about it, this watch does not make sense to buy

no avatar
knyphuah

Post by knyphuah » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:53 pm

ertnk07 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:03 am
Bluetooth is on, charging 7 percent per hour. It's very bad right now. The battery is running out in 15 hours :( . what should I do ?
I also have the same problems. First happened to the 2 cables that came with my 2 watches. Got the ticpod as well and this cable was faster until early this week.

Please advise how to continue to use my 2 watches when it takes forever to charge.

Thank you

no avatar
knyphuah

Post by knyphuah » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Hi Mobvoi,

My 2 chargers was working fine until 6 months ago where it took about 8-10 hours to charge from 0-100%

Luckily I had another charger during the kickstarter backing stage. Used the extra charging cable.and its fast. Max an hour to 100%.

Now the 3rd charger is also misbehaving and charging very slow.

Appreciate your advise.

no avatar
Satriatriwardana

Post by Satriatriwardana » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:55 am

For the first 6 month,charging time usually only takes less a hour,now it takes 3 hours, i already clean the charging plate but still no works, anyone can help me solve this problem? This really makes me frustated :cry: :cry: :cry:

no avatar
ipu

Re: Ticwatch E battery

Post by ipu » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Where can I get ticwatch E battery for replacement. Plz help me

no avatar
ricardoxtrindade

Post by ricardoxtrindade » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:32 pm

My TicWatch E, bought on October 2018, fully charged at 10am, is 4pm right now and only has 12% battery. I haven't checked the watch til now and have minor notifications activated.

I have been noticing battery performance decreasing every day. Does anyone knows a fix or plan from Mobvoi about this?

A smartwatch with less than 6 months that only works for 6/7 hours is useless!

no avatar
Joe1826

Post by Joe1826 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:21 am

Some tips to get better battery life.

1. Turn off "ok Google" detection
2. Turn off all 'gestures' except touch to wake.
3. Turn off WiFi
4. Keep screen brightness between 1-3

Optional: turn screen always on to off.

Bluetooth doesn't use very much power, it's the WiFi that is the big drain. If you are usually connected to your phone, you won't need the WiFi anyway.

By making these changes, I'm able to get 1.5 - 2 days consistently, and that's with the screen set to always on.

This is not too big of compromise IMO. If I want Google Assistant I can just long press the button or swipe right. I don't need the sensor always running to detect my wrist gestures. If I'm going to use my watch all I need to do is tap the screen. I don't need WiFi since I'm always connected to my phone, and the watch connects to WiFi for updates automatically when charging. Finally on brightness 3 I can see everything fine even in daylight, even on brightness 2.

I hope this helps someone!

no avatar
pasvasconcelos

Post by pasvasconcelos » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:22 am

Hi Joe,

I have the same configurations but my battery life is only 12h-14h :(

no avatar
johnnyp

Post by johnnyp » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:41 pm

has anyone had trouble with the charging pins? Mobvoi support is not responding either