Re: Ticwatch S & E battery life

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
tgriger
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by tgriger » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:16 am

My battery life is from morning to second day night (two days). I have disabled Wifi and OK Google. Very important for my batery life was disable Mobvoi apps: Fitness, Health, Heart rate and Step Ranking.

no avatar
debsawyer

Post by debsawyer » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:23 am

My battery life is terrible. I put my watch on a 10 am, and it's dead by 6 pm. It's very slow in response time. It never rings when I get a call, and it freezes a lot.

no avatar
Ladylaw

Post by Ladylaw » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:07 am

Have had my Tickwatch E for only a few days and the battery life is horrible. Slept with it on my wrist at 100%. Woke up to 48%. That's unacceptable. My Fitbit kept a good charge for at least 3-4 days when not very active. This needs to be addressed. I like the watch but I need to be able to use it.

no avatar
trifalin94

Post by trifalin94 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:04 am

My ex ticwatch e was really good ... Battery life was 1 day full but i'vd missed google pay this is the reason for wich i sold it .

no avatar
jrkoensgen

Post by jrkoensgen » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:12 am

I'm also having battery rundown problems. I've had the watch for almost exactly 1 year. Until a couple of days ago it was working fine but all of a sudden it started to run down to zero (even though nothing had changed on the watch) after about 6 hours. I've actually charged it 4 times in the last day and a half to a full (100%) charge., turned on battery saver (no difference) and I'm now at a loss on what to do.

I actually need this to see my Constant Glucose Monitor sensor readings (sent by Bluetooth to my phone and my watch); it's why I bought the watch. (I'm a type 1 diabetic using the xDrip+ app).

The watch had been running brilliantly, lasting all day and then some (generally about 35% remaining). I showed it to everyone...

Please advise.

no avatar
sunil.iconad

Post by sunil.iconad » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:42 pm

Ok guys so a very quick update.
What I can see is the wifi and Bluetooth are the culprit. These are the two things which are definitely killing the battery life.

Why? So I put the watch on airplane mode overnight when my battery was at 80% and morning it was on 78%.

Also the wear OS battery information on the mobile app is wrong. They never show correct information.

My advice, u can continue to use the watch the way u want, provided u put it on airplane mode overnight.

Hope this helps.

no avatar
youriyamadan

Post by youriyamadan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:26 am

Hi every one i have the same issue with my TicWatch E i need a battery to replace the original one where can i buy one? is Mobvoi sell batteries if yes how can i command one. Please answer me. Thanks :idea: :idea: