Ticpods Pairing

Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
nascla

Re: Ticpods Pairing

Post by nascla » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Hello,
I received the ticpods a few days ago together with the ticwatch S. I tried to pairing following the instructions without success. Could you tell me how to do it? Could you upload a video to your youtube channel?

Best regards

no avatar
cool1.ichigo

Post by cool1.ichigo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:48 am

there is no sound on ticpods even though is paired to PC. May due to the troubleshoot icon on the ticpods where the latest driver is not found as the device is not found in the sound Playback devices . How to resolve this as I can't find any driver for pc for ticpods?

Furthermore, there is also no sound when phone call audio is connected to ticpod where previously is working fine. When playing music, the sound is working fine & it is only impacting phone call.....

no avatar
cool1.ichigo

Post by cool1.ichigo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:52 am

there is no sound on ticpods even though is paired to PC. May due to the troubleshoot icon on the ticpods where the latest driver is not found as the device is not found in the sound Playback devices . How to resolve this as I can't find any driver for pc for ticpods?

Furthermore, there is also no sound when phone call audio is connected to ticpod where previously is working fine. When playing music, the sound is working fine & it is only impacting phone call.....

no avatar
Macchiablack

Post by Macchiablack » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:26 am

Hello,
Can I connect the ticpods and the ticwatch to the same phone at the same time? Maybe to hear the music on the phone and see google maps on the ticwatch. Thanks.

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team

Post by Jamie » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:23 am

Macchiablack wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:26 am
Hello,
Can I connect the ticpods and the ticwatch to the same phone at the same time? Maybe to hear the music on the phone and see google maps on the ticwatch. Thanks.
Hi,

You can only connect 2 of the 3 devices!

no avatar
thousight

Post by thousight » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:03 pm

So has anyone tried pairing Ticpods with their computer? I was trying to pair it with my macbook but for some reason nothing happens when I click on the connect button for the Ticpods. So not sure if it was the issue of Ticpods or my macbook, and I want to know people's experience of pairing Ticpods with their computer :D

no avatar
Ybcthanerd

Post by Ybcthanerd » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:34 am

My ticpods are paired to my phone but I am not getting any call audio through the pods.

no avatar
AshlynFox

Re: Ticpods Individual Pairing

Post by AshlynFox » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:38 pm

I was under the impression that the ear buds can pair individually - meaning I can use all functions on either 1 of the 2 independently.

When my Left Bud is in use (paired, taken out 1st and only, and playing), it will not stay active while the Right bud is off in case, AND case is closed. Left Bud will only remain active if Case is Open OR Right Bud is also out and active.

Is there a way to calibrate the buds for individual pairing? Or is this feature only for the Right Bud.