Add songs to ticwatch E

Post by gurpreet.jaspal » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:01 pm

How to add songs/mp3 to ticwatch E for offline listening. :?: :?:

no avatar
Senil888
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Add songs to ticwatch E

Post by Senil888 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:51 am

My current understanding is that only Google Play Music is capable of downloading songs to the watch itself. Upload music to GPM (you can store 50,000 of your own songs for free) on your desktop/laptop, create playlists/manage the music there, then download the playlists/albums/artists onto the watch from the watch using the GPM Watch app.

no avatar
tpc7522

Post by tpc7522 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:39 pm

I use the Wearmedia App from the play store. It allows you to copy songs from your phone to your watch.

no avatar
jlariviere

Post by jlariviere » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:14 pm

If you use the USB cable and plug it in to the computer, you'll get a device that you can drag & drop files as well (noticed the device, didn't bother dropping anything). I'm mostly using Spotify to cache files...

no avatar
Chandrafeed2

Post by Chandrafeed2 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:18 pm

Use wear media for player.

Use wear file transfer for transfer music using ftp.

It help when u want to transfer music using your phone directly without computer.

Just connect on same wifi network. (Disconnect bluetooth first)

And use your ftp file transfer. To akses the ip address your smartwatch.

Im using total comander on my samsung phone

no avatar
schniedan

Post by schniedan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:05 am

jlariviere wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:14 pm
If you use the USB cable and plug it in to the computer, you'll get a device that you can drag & drop files as well (noticed the device, didn't bother dropping anything). I'm mostly using Spotify to cache files...

Are you saying, caching Spotify songs to your watch and then using it standalone, works?
I'm still trying to figure out if and how this works: Cache a spotify playlist to the watch -> Connect my Plantronics Bluetooth headphones to the watch -> Run and exercise JUST with the watch and the headphones NOT carrying my phone.

Is that possible?

no avatar
DestroyerWithPi

Post by DestroyerWithPi » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:22 pm

You have to get a android phone to do this get wear media on both devices then put the music you want on your android phone then copy the songs on the android phone to your watch

no avatar
Will

Post by Will » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:05 pm

Hi,
I'm not sure whether you've downloaded these songs or not. If you already have them on your local computer, you can transfer them to the ticwatch E directly. But if your songs are from some music streaming services such as Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, etc. they may be protected by digital copyright technology, and you can only listen to them on approved devices. Yet you can still use some third-party audio converters such as TunesKit Spotify Music Converter, DRmare Apple Music Converter, etc. to download songs for you. Hope the tips are helpful.

no avatar
assist

Post by assist » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:13 pm

You can leave your phone behind and listen to music from your watch. Save playlists, albums, or radio stations to listen on the go.

Make sure your watch is connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data.
Open the Play Music app Play Music.
Next to the song, playlist, or album you want, tap Download Download.
Note: To stop the download, tap Cancel Cancel.
When the music is downloaded, you’ll see a check mark next to it. To delete a download, tap the check mark.