Tilt to Wake DOESN'T work 95% of the time

Moderators: Sabertooth, markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
Doobie1+6
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Tilt to Wake DOESN'T work 95% of the time

Post by Doobie1+6 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:43 pm

I'm to seeing issues with tilt to wake it's very hit and miss sometimes won't even wake when shaking arm franticly I've tried toggling tilt to wake in phone app and doesn't really help , also the annoying delay in ringing my phone will ring for at least 10 sec before watch does , currently on latest firmware as well , Can this be fixed with software update ? Very annoying at times also using default face watches from app , PLEASE FIX ISSUE 😁

no avatar
subzerohk

Post by subzerohk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:56 am

Tilt to wake doesn't work all the time. Is Mobvoi working on a fix or TicWatch E has been abandoned?

no avatar
Deej00001

Post by Deej00001 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:47 am

Just wanted to know if the developers has taken this on to be an issue & if they are working on a fix. I moved from an Android wear 1 product (Asus Zenwatch) to the Ticwatch E & raise to wake has never been consistently working.
Please fix via SW update.

no avatar
mohdziaudin

Post by mohdziaudin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:40 am

so far anybody find solution for delay notifications... for incoming call ?

no avatar
stuashdown

Post by stuashdown » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:22 am

Tile to wake issue for me as well. If you don't complete a rather precise action it does not wake. The time it takes to wake the screen is also too slow. You would expect this basic function to work quickly and reliably. After all it is a watch. Having the screen on all the time affects the already poor battery life and so is not an option for most. I would expect this could be corrected by a software tweak. Surely the algorithm that senses the wrist lift action could be sharpened up??

I too also find that there is a decent delay when an incoming call occurs, meaning by the time it arrives on the watch the call has got to voice mail. I am using this with an Android Oreo Oneplus 6 mobile phone. All the latest updates installed for phone and watch.

no avatar
renix

Post by renix » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:33 pm

The same problem of my Ticwatch E.. seems don't work fine... I hope on firmware correction

no avatar
Polk011

Post by Polk011 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:23 pm

Haven't seen any response to this since June but I just got a Ticwatch E and am having the same problem. Tilt-to-wake works maybe 25% of the time, and I need to "tilt" my wrist pretty violently. When it does work there's a delay of a few seconds too. Any update on this since it seems so many people have this problem?

no avatar
nickhell

Post by nickhell » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:04 am

Same issue here. It takes 2 seconds to show the face since the hand stops movement. And the watch is laggy as hell. First day with it. Already thinking of returning for malfunction!

no avatar
joaopauloss

Post by joaopauloss » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:01 pm

Same issue here. Is the support team working on a fix for it ? Please, responde mobvoi