Complaint for my Ticwatch E delivery

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
wsfngai
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by wsfngai » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:22 am

I have to file my complaint for my Ticwatch E delivery!!!

Today someone called me that they have received a box from LANDMARK GLOBAL which is not belongs to them. The courier delivered my watch to a location what is totally different and told the people in that location to receive it without reason. The receiver find my information on the box and called me to understand what is happening and now I have to collect it from that guy which is not the correct receiver in correct location, which is totally RIDICULOUS.

I really feel very disappointed with the delivery service and the arrangement and those follow up work for my order. Please give me an explanation why such ridiculous issue can be happened. :x

no avatar
Swisher48

Re: Complaint for my Ticwatch E delivery

Post by Swisher48 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:29 am

How do you get a response from this team.

i have sent back my return and not received my money back.

What can i do!, there is no contact number and no one seems to respond to emails or support requests.

Someone please help me!

no avatar
Doppa

Post by Doppa » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:34 pm

Has anyone else managed to get a response from this lot?? Posted my faulty watch a month ago and have heard nothing!!!!! The customer services for this company are abysmal.
They never reply to emails, ignore you, and this seems to be the general behaviour.
Been without my ticwatch S for 10 weeks now...... Wish I'd never bought it, and will never buy anything from this company ever again!!!
Appalling!

Mobvoi
Site Admin

Post by Mobvoi » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:19 am

Doppa wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:34 pm
Has anyone else managed to get a response from this lot?? Posted my faulty watch a month ago and have heard nothing!!!!! The customer services for this company are abysmal.
They never reply to emails, ignore you, and this seems to be the general behaviour.
Been without my ticwatch S for 10 weeks now...... Wish I'd never bought it, and will never buy anything from this company ever again!!!
Appalling!

Hi Doppa,

Please pm me your email address associated to the TicWatch S and the order number so that we can resolve this situation right away. Hope to hear from you soon!

Team Mobvoi

no avatar
Henrynow

Post by Henrynow » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:30 pm

I would just keep a log with the date, reason for complaint, name and follow up investigation in your case. Nice and simple should do the trick just fine

no avatar
caiorocha_88

Post by caiorocha_88 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:11 pm

I bought a 5ATM ticwatch S2, used it for three months, just a few times in the shower and it went crazy. I sent it to the company and they told it had a small watermark. Warning: This product is a SCAM!!!!!!!!