Tic S vibrates when I get a call on my phone

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
kenyoung
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Tic S vibrates when I get a call on my phone

Post by kenyoung » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:52 am

I use the ticwatch E with the samsung android phone and I've the same problem.

I fix it with the following procedure:

1. press the button and go to setup
2. select the sound effect and notice section
3. turn off the vibrate when phone call.

On the phone, go to bluetooth and turn off the ticwatch connection for receving the call automatically.

Hope this could help.

no avatar
Naifalru

Post by Naifalru » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:33 pm

I have tried to reset the watch to the factory settings but no luck the bug us very annoying and my watch also ring not just vibrate

no avatar
jpb

Post by jpb » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:32 am

Hey guys,
I also had this issue. After searching the web a bit it seems as if this is not a Ticwatch specific issue. The same problem occurs for example at the moto 360. So we can hope that the issue will be fixed with the Oreo update for AW 2.
What I found to be very helpful is to turn off the headset function of the watch. This can be done in the bluetooth settings of your android phone (something like enable calls).
For me this lead to the effect, that I can still accept or decline a call on the watch but not talk via the watch (which I did not need so far) and if I accept a call via the phone the watch stops ringing.
This is not a perfect solution since you loose some of the functionality but for me it is acceptable since I don't really need to talk via my watch.

What might be important to note is that I am using a Nexus 5x with Android 8.1 so the settings might be slightly different on other phone models.

Hope this helps some of you guys. I further clarification or explanation is required just ask and I will see what I can do.

Cheers

no avatar
Naifalru

Post by Naifalru » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:41 pm

pretty sure that mobvoi can fix this issue but they haven't said any thing at all

no avatar
mobvoi4

Post by mobvoi4 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:00 pm

Nearly 2020 and this is still an issue.