LeechFace

Re: Google Fit Sync?

Post by LeechFace » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:31 pm

I am having this issue.

no avatar
Bethdelville

Post by Bethdelville » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:19 pm

I can't get Google Fit to sync at all on my phone. I have tried all the methods suggested on this post and others (restart both phone and watch, uninstall/reinstall app, turn off/on activity detection) and nothing works. I've also tried to access Google Fit on my laptop and workouts and steps don't show up there, either.

I've emailed Mobvoi directly for a response, but haven't received anything other than an automated "We've received your message" reply. Will update if/when I hear. Would love a moderator to respond since this is a known, ongoing issue for users.

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team

Post by Jamie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:53 am

Bethdelville wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:19 pm
I can't get Google Fit to sync at all on my phone. I have tried all the methods suggested on this post and others (restart both phone and watch, uninstall/reinstall app, turn off/on activity detection) and nothing works. I've also tried to access Google Fit on my laptop and workouts and steps don't show up there, either.

I've emailed Mobvoi directly for a response, but haven't received anything other than an automated "We've received your message" reply. Will update if/when I hear. Would love a moderator to respond since this is a known, ongoing issue for users.
May I know the model of your phone?

Also, kindly ensure that the google account you used for both the watch and Google fit on your phone/laptop is the same.

Jamie

no avatar
Bethdelville

Post by Bethdelville » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:00 am

Jamie wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:53 am
Bethdelville wrote:

Also, kindly ensure that the google account you used for both the watch and Google fit on your phone/laptop is the same.

Jamie

It's a Moto X Pure. Confirmed both accounts are the same.

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team

Post by Jamie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:05 am

Bethdelville wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:00 am
Jamie wrote:
Bethdelville wrote:

Jamie

Many times, the issues lies with the phone which is connected to the watch. I would suggest pairing another android phone (if you have it) with the watch and see if you still have trouble syncing Google fit.

Do let me know how it works out.

Jamie

no avatar
_MrAwesome_

Post by _MrAwesome_ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:09 am

Soo yeah I had the same issue, turn off activity detection on the phone and leave only the watch, mine usually syncs the previous day at 1am Every night if I have wifi. If it doesn't means something is off, go to the android wear app and click re-sync available apps. Then it just pops up assuming you have wifi/data.

no avatar
Bethdelville

Post by Bethdelville » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:27 pm

Jamie wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:05 am
Bethdelville wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:00 am
Jamie wrote:

Jamie

Many times, the issues lies with the phone which is connected to the watch. I would suggest pairing another android phone (if you have it) with the watch and see if you still have trouble syncing Google fit.

Do let me know how it works out.

Jamie
I couldn't get it to connect to another Android phone, unfortunately. I ended up having to reset the watch to factory settings in order for it to connect properly. It seems to be working (with a delay) for steps, and the small test I did to see if it would sync my workouts seemed to have worked, but it synced sometime overnight while I was charging the watch.

Thanks for your help. All seems to be well now.

no avatar
akrasna

Post by akrasna » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:40 am

My Ticwatch data will NOT sync with my phone - but it DOES sync with the Fit Web App on my computer.
a bit strange but ok ...
In fact, now that I connected the Web - now the phone is getting the data.

Also strange -
Mobvoi App on Mobile showing 911 steps today
watchfaces showing 1007
Google fit app on watch/mobile/Web showing 1803 (fairly long delay until synced)

no avatar
Michaelnuh

Google Fit Sync

Post by Michaelnuh » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Google Calendar does not sync with Windows 7… but I need to access my Google Calendar and E-mail through Outlook. Please let me know how I can get Google E-mail and Calendar to flow through my Outlook in the Windows 7 OS.

no avatar
domb84

Post by domb84 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:55 pm

My new ticwatch pro also does not sync to google fit at all. It’s authorised and has all the permissions, zero data gets uploaded to fit.