google accounts wont copy to ticwatch E

Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
BDynamiteXL
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: google accounts wont copy to ticwatch E

Post by BDynamiteXL » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:15 am

I got the ticwatch E when I got my ticpods. I have not been able to connect my Google account to my watch. I've been in contact with support and have tried every suggested fix to no avail. Starting to get angry. Running Wear OS on a Pixel XL2 running Android 9.0 (P)

no avatar
ravi_kirankm

Post by ravi_kirankm » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:34 pm

I was having the same issue on my tic watch pro and disabling the wifi on both the watch and the phone before adding the google account seemed to have done the trick.

This is what I ended up doing:
After I factory reset the watch, during setup I skipped adding the google account. Then after setup is complete, I disabled wifi on both the watch and the phone. Then on my Tic Watch, went to Settings-> Personalization -> Accounts -> Add Google Account. Then on my phone followed the prompts to add the desired account.

no avatar
tidemom15

Post by tidemom15 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:37 am

I tried turning off wifi on both devices and it still wont copy over my personal gmail account. It will allow me to copy my work email account, but it is not a gmail account and will not allow me to use google assistant.
please tell me what to do.

no avatar
tidemom15

Post by tidemom15 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:50 am

I was so excited about my TIcwatch E until i was unable to copy my google account from my Google Pixel 3 running Android version 9. After a quick search i realize that i am not alone. I have tried all the suggestions with no avail As of right now i am still in the return window with Amazon, although i would rather not return it if this problem can be fixed. Please respond ASAP.