24h Heart Rate

Moderators: Sabertooth, markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
bobo2beat1
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:12 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

24h Heart Rate

Post by bobo2beat1 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Did anyone notice the 24h HR monitoring option in the latest update of the Mobvoi app. The feature is supposed to be turned on from the watch app but the option is not available. Has anyone tried that? How did you get it to work?

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: 24h Heart Rate

Post by Jamie » Sat May 12, 2018 4:05 am

bobo2beat1 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 2:31 pm
Did anyone notice the 24h HR monitoring option in the latest update of the Mobvoi app. The feature is supposed to be turned on from the watch app but the option is not available. Has anyone tried that? How did you get it to work?
Alternatively, you can try using the app "Heart Trace 2" if it does not work for you

no avatar
bobo2beat1
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:12 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: 24h Heart Rate

Post by bobo2beat1 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:57 am

Jamie wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 4:05 am
bobo2beat1 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 2:31 pm
Did anyone notice the 24h HR monitoring option in the latest update of the Mobvoi app. The feature is supposed to be turned on from the watch app but the option is not available. Has anyone tried that? How did you get it to work?
Alternatively, you can try using the app "Heart Trace 2" if it does not work for you
I have been using a different third party app but that's not the point. Why is this feature built in if it is actually not? pls fix!!

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: 24h Heart Rate

Post by Jamie » Sat May 12, 2018 11:25 am

bobo2beat1 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:57 am
Jamie wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 4:05 am
bobo2beat1 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 2:31 pm
Did anyone notice the 24h HR monitoring option in the latest update of the Mobvoi app. The feature is supposed to be turned on from the watch app but the option is not available. Has anyone tried that? How did you get it to work?
Alternatively, you can try using the app "Heart Trace 2" if it does not work for you
I have been using a different third party app but that's not the point. Why is this feature built in if it is actually not? pls fix!!
I have already raised it up to the product team. Thank you for the feedback

no avatar
zknafein
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:15 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: 24h Heart Rate

Post by zknafein » Mon May 14, 2018 5:21 am

Jamie wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:25 am

I have already raised it up to the product team. Thank you for the feedback
Can you give us an eta for this fixes? Will release a OTA or a PlayStore app update?

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: 24h Heart Rate

Post by Jamie » Mon May 14, 2018 5:31 am

Can someone screenshot where did they see the 24HR monitoring? Much appreciated

Jamie

no avatar
zknafein
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:15 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: 24h Heart Rate

Post by zknafein » Mon May 14, 2018 8:56 am

Ok Ticwatch smartphone app.
Screenshot_20180514-105402.png
Screenshot_20180514-105402.png (231.07 KiB) Viewed 12487 times
Attachments
Screenshot_20180514-105350.png
Screenshot_20180514-105350.png (479.09 KiB) Viewed 12487 times
Screenshot_20180514-105358.png
Screenshot_20180514-105358.png (208.86 KiB) Viewed 12487 times

no avatar
Ferrogaph
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 8:19 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: 24h Heart Rate

Post by Ferrogaph » Wed May 16, 2018 8:24 pm

This is same for me. Saw that message, went to try to enable it on my watch but couldn't find the setting.

Perhaps the app was updated but not the watch apps?

Would really like to have this enabled.

Please fix!

no avatar
bobo2beat1
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:12 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: 24h Heart Rate

Post by bobo2beat1 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:19 am

Interesting update for the Mobvoi app today. The HR reading but help window still has info on enabling the feature. Does this mean that it is not happening? That'd be unfortunate.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180519-120936.jpg
Screenshot_20180519-120936.jpg (582 KiB) Viewed 12189 times
Screenshot_20180519-120931.jpg
Screenshot_20180519-120931.jpg (471.78 KiB) Viewed 12189 times

no avatar
zknafein
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:15 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: 24h Heart Rate

Post by zknafein » Tue May 22, 2018 7:38 am

Jamie wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:31 am
Can someone screenshot where did they see the 24HR monitoring? Much appreciated

Jamie
Any news?

Post Reply