Heart Rate Capped at 110 bpm

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

Aathif Mahir
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Heart Rate Capped at 110 bpm

Post by Aathif Mahir » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:53 pm

Greetings!

New update for TicHealth and TicExercise available today and the heart rate issues been addressed in that latest version, Please update to latest version and let us if the problem still exists.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
szerwi1

Post by szerwi1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:19 pm

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:53 pm
Greetings!

New update for TicHealth and TicExercise available today and the heart rate issues been addressed in that latest version, Please update to latest version and let us if the problem still exists.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
I've had an update for Mobvoi phone app today, but there is no update for TicHealth or TicExercise on the watch. When should it be available? Do you know what bugs have been fixed?

Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:53 pm

szerwi1 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:19 pm
I've had an update for Mobvoi phone app today, but there is no update for TicHealth or TicExercise on the watch. When should it be available? Do you know what bugs have been fixed?
Greetings szerwi1!

The latest version of TicHealth is 1.13 (24 hr heart rate curves fixed and the app is better optimized) and TicExercise is 2.13 (only know that it fixes some previous bugs).

To check the version, Open the app then swipe left until you get to the settings page. The version number is near the bottom so you may need to scroll down to find it.

To check for an update in the Play Store, open the Play Store app on your watch, swipe down from the top, tap the my apps icon (two boxes on top of each other on the left). My TicExercise was already updated but this got the TicHealth app update for me.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
szerwi1

Post by szerwi1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:17 pm

I have those versions, so it probably updated automatically. Few minutes ago I had two notifications from TicExercise and TicHealth to log in to Mobvoi ID.

Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:10 pm

szerwi1 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:17 pm
I have those versions, so it probably updated automatically. Few minutes ago I had two notifications from TicExercise and TicHealth to log in to Mobvoi ID.
Greetings szerwi1!

If the error persist, log out then back in to the Mobvoi app on your phone and restart the watch. Open the Mobvoi app and tap on the Account (person) icon then tap log out.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
joecalabro

Post by joecalabro » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:48 pm

The issue still persists for me with my ticwatch e2, Cardiogram cannot get any BPM higher than 110. And this is all after it was supposedly fixed.

Aathif Mahir

Post by Aathif Mahir » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:56 pm

joecalabro wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:48 pm
The issue still persists for me with my ticwatch e2, Cardiogram cannot get any BPM higher than 110. And this is all after it was supposedly fixed.
Hi joecalabro,

Can you elaborate the issue with more details. Then only we can understand your issue and share the data for with our engineers for further investigation on your issue.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
joecalabro

Post by joecalabro » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:38 pm

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:56 pm
joecalabro wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:48 pm
Hi joecalabro,

Can you elaborate the issue with more details. Then only we can understand your issue and share the data for with our engineers for further investigation on your issue.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Hi, I have a tic watch E2 and the cardiogram app is not able to get a reading above 110bpm even after letting the tichealth app update. Other apps can read it correctly such as Google fit and heart trace so it could be possible that it is a bug with the cardiogram app?

no avatar
Bob.elzer

Post by Bob.elzer » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:51 pm

I'm using the movoi app to see my data and bpm, mine is capped at 110. I've cleared cache but not data. If I clear data is that going to clear all my past activity ? Will I get it back if I'm syncing to server ? If I'm not gonna get it back, then give me an option to save all my stats locally before I clear and a way to restore it.

Thanks
Bob

garrywadams

Post by garrywadams » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:21 pm

Bob,
If you have downloaded the Mobvoi app on your phone and signed into your Mobvoi account, your health data is synced to the cloud and will not be lost with a reset of the watch.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator