Screen and buttons unresponsive

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
Charlie12741
Cash on hand: Locked

Screen and buttons unresponsive

Post by Charlie12741 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 am

The screen and buttons on my new (3 hours after unboxing) TicWatch C2 are frozen. The screen has been stuck on and on the same page for about 10 hours. The side control buttons are also not working. It lost it's bluetooth connection when it froze. I can't even turn it off. At this point I'm waiting on the battery to die and hoping that will reset it. Anyone else had this happen? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mobvoi
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Screen and buttons unresponsive

Post by Mobvoi » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:23 am

Charlie12741 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 am
The screen and buttons on my new (3 hours after unboxing) TicWatch C2 are frozen. The screen has been stuck on and on the same page for about 10 hours. The side control buttons are also not working. It lost it's bluetooth connection when it froze. I can't even turn it off. At this point I'm waiting on the battery to die and hoping that will reset it. Anyone else had this happen? Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hi Charlie12741,

Looks like it's a "Wear OS app" or "Home app" issue on the watch. Please apply for a warranty via this link http://support.mobvoi.com/ using a computer and not a phone. Our after-sales team will review the request, and email you further information within a few business days.

Team Mobvoi