Pandora controls

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
Auggie1234
Cash on hand: Locked

Pandora controls

Post by Auggie1234 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:48 am

I'm new to the smart watch world but the wife loved her ticwatch so i went with the same company. I'm having issues using the pandora app on the watch it will sync up to my account and pull up playlist but when i actually click play it will show that its playing but only on the watch. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling pandora on both the phone and watch and given permissions to the watch but no luck, When using the media controls function though it works (although it only gives option to pause and play don't know why they wouldn't put a next feature in there). Is this just limited functionality of the watch or do i need to do something else ? TIA

Mobvoi
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Pandora controls

Post by Mobvoi » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:43 am

Auggie1234 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:48 am
I'm new to the smart watch world but the wife loved her ticwatch so i went with the same company. I'm having issues using the pandora app on the watch it will sync up to my account and pull up playlist but when i actually click play it will show that its playing but only on the watch. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling pandora on both the phone and watch and given permissions to the watch but no luck, When using the media controls function though it works (although it only gives option to pause and play don't know why they wouldn't put a next feature in there). Is this just limited functionality of the watch or do i need to do something else ? TIA
Hi Auggie1234,

We are unable to provide any suggestions for using third-party apps. Please contact Pandora with the post that you shared with us.

Team Mobvoi