To watch pro power button

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
killaklik
Cash on hand: Locked

To watch pro power button

Post by killaklik » Thu May 09, 2019 5:29 pm

Hi there, 1st post so be gentle, I've just received my tick watch pro, attempted to power it on and it wouldn't turn on with the top button, so I put it on the charger and it fired up. I left it to charge for a while and eventually configured the watch. However when working through the tutorial I noticed the power button is not responding. So I can't open the app draw, power on the device or bring up Google assistant. With some messing around with swipes I managed to shutdown the watch but the top button won't power up the device. Again I put it on the charging deck to get the device to power on. I've then hard reset the device but each time the button does not respond. Does anyone else experience this problem bit have I received a faulty device. Many thanks in advance for any support or suggestions in advance. Regards.

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Re: To watch pro power button

Post by Aathif Mahir » Thu May 09, 2019 6:38 pm

killaklik wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:29 pm
Hi there, 1st post so be gentle, I've just received my tick watch pro, attempted to power it on and it wouldn't turn on with the top button, so I put it on the charger and it fired up. I left it to charge for a while and eventually configured the watch. However when working through the tutorial I noticed the power button is not responding. So I can't open the app draw, power on the device or bring up Google assistant. With some messing around with swipes I managed to shutdown the watch but the top button won't power up the device. Again I put it on the charging deck to get the device to power on. I've then hard reset the device but each time the button does not respond. Does anyone else experience this problem bit have I received a faulty device. Many thanks in advance for any support or suggestions in advance. Regards.
Hi killaklik,

Please create a ticket with your issue in below link, soon our support team will contact you behave of issues with your ticwatch.

https://support.mobvoi.com

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
killaklik

Post by killaklik » Fri May 10, 2019 9:46 am

Thanks, I created a ticket but now every-time I try to look at existing tickets your server responds with an error.

Error (#4096)
An internal server error occurred.
The above error occurred while the Web server was processing your request.

Please contact us if you think this is a server error. Thank you

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Mon May 13, 2019 11:06 pm

killaklik wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:46 am
Thanks, I created a ticket but now every-time I try to look at existing tickets your server responds with an error.

Error (#4096)
An internal server error occurred.
The above error occurred while the Web server was processing your request.

Please contact us if you think this is a server error. Thank you
Hi killaklik,

please apply for a warranty at support.mobvoi.com using a PC and not a mobile device. Once received, our team will email you further information regarding the next step.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator