Tic Watch Pro Alarm wont shut off

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Nodeity
Cash on hand: Locked

Tic Watch Pro Alarm wont shut off

Post by Nodeity » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:12 am

Hey guys, I have a few alarms set to go off every day and a few times now it has just got stuck buzzing. There is no way to shut it off because the shut-off icon doesn't show and just tapping where it should be doesn't work either. Tweaking the manual buttons does nothing, well the hey google app sometimes comes up. the only way to stop it is to restart the watch. Any idea what's happening here, because this is going to be a PITA if it continues. Thanks

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Re: Tic Watch Pro Alarm wont shut off

Post by Aathif Mahir » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:25 pm

Nodeity wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:12 am
Hey guys, I have a few alarms set to go off every day and a few times now it has just got stuck buzzing. There is no way to shut it off because the shut-off icon doesn't show and just tapping where it should be doesn't work either. Tweaking the manual buttons does nothing, well the hey google app sometimes comes up. the only way to stop it is to restart the watch. Any idea what's happening here, because this is going to be a PITA if it continues. Thanks
Hi Nodeity,

Please do the following

1. Update your clock app to latest version on google play store
2. Settings - App and Notification - App Info - System Apps - Search for Clock App - Clear Cache and Data

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Nodeity

Post by Nodeity » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:43 pm

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi Nodeity,

Please do the following

2. Settings - App and Notification - App Info - System Apps - Search for Clock App - Clear Cache and Data

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Thanks for the quick reply Aathif, I cleared the cache and data, but how do I update the clock? I looked for the app but there is no way to update it that I can see. Thanks
I should mention at this point, I've been using what I believe to be essential mode in the swipe down from the clock face menu (is that essential mode) for nightstand charging, to stop the watch face glowing because it is a quicker menu action. I think the problem is when the watch is in that mode the alarm shut off menu refuses to show, which is a problem in and of itself that needs addressing. Would that be the issue? Thanks again

Aathif Mahir

Post by Aathif Mahir » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:01 am

Nodeity wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:43 pm
Aathif Mahir wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi Nodeity,

Please do the following

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Thanks for the quick reply Aathif, I cleared the cache and data, but how do I update the clock? I looked for the app but there is no way to update it that I can see. Thanks
I should mention at this point, I've been using what I believe to be essential mode in the swipe down from the clock face menu (is that essential mode) for nightstand charging, to stop the watch face glowing because it is a quicker menu action. I think the problem is when the watch is in that mode the alarm shut off menu refuses to show, which is a problem in and of itself that needs addressing. Would that be the issue? Thanks again
Hi nodiety,

Maybe that's the issue, I'll address this to our Engineers and soon get back to you with the solution.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Nodeity

Post by Nodeity » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:36 am

"Hi nodiety,
Maybe that's the issue, I'll address this to our Engineers and soon get back to you with the solution.
Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator"
Thanks for that Aathif I would really appreciate being kept in the loop on this :D .

no avatar
Desperado638

Post by Desperado638 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:29 am

I'm also having this same issue.

Aathif Mahir

Post by Aathif Mahir » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:31 pm

Greetings!

Can you'll please demonstrate the issue by recording a video and send it to Support@mobvoi.com

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator