Missing Strava app in Play Store

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
SonorousPedals
Cash on hand: Locked

Missing Strava app in Play Store

Post by SonorousPedals » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:03 pm

I've recently factory reset my phone and watch. Previously I had the Strava Wear OS app installed on my watch nut now it doesn't show up in the Play Store. I'm wondering whether Strava have temporarily removed it for some reason, or if it's a weird problem with my account
Can anyone with a Ticwatch Pro please pop onto the play store and confirm they can see the Strava app is still there please?

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Re: Missing Strava app in Play Store

Post by Aathif Mahir » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:54 am

SonorousPedals wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:03 pm
I've recently factory reset my phone and watch. Previously I had the Strava Wear OS app installed on my watch nut now it doesn't show up in the Play Store. I'm wondering whether Strava have temporarily removed it for some reason, or if it's a weird problem with my account
Can anyone with a Ticwatch Pro please pop onto the play store and confirm they can see the Strava app is still there please?
Hi sonorouspedals,

We have spoked to Strava based on this issue, they are investigating on this issue, don't have timeline when it's going be fixed.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
SonorousPedals

Post by SonorousPedals » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:05 pm

OK, thanks. So at least I know it isn't just me! Slightly annoyed I reset my watch now when Strava was previously working perfectly. Especially annoying because I'm in the middle of a 1 month Strava premium trial.

no avatar
SonorousPedals

Post by SonorousPedals » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:46 pm

I've seen Strava get quite a bit of flack for not being responsive in a support capacity. I tweeted them about the missing app last night, the replied fairly quickly saying they had to take down the Wear OS app and it'll come back in a phased return over the next few days. I'm pleased to say it's now back available to install on my Ticwatch so I'm happy again :-)